February 14, 2024, 12:59:02 AM Last Edit: September 09, 2024, 08:24:48 PM by SD Entertainment
Following a hugely successful Iron Maiden XXX Anniversary tour this month, the clansman Blaze Bayley returns to Ireland this September in support of his forthcoming new studio release, Circle of Stone, out February 23rd.

Guests at each show are Blaze' own backing band, Absolva.

FRIDAY 13 SETPEMBER at WHELAN'S, DUBLIN
Doors: 7.00pm • Over 18

SATURDAY 14 SEPTEMBER at LIMELIGHT 2, BELFAST
Doors: 7.00pm • Over 18

Tickets for both shows are from Ticketmaster or here
Dublin Only:: WhelansLive.com & Tickets.ie

Titular single from Circle of Stone

Second single RAGE

Blaze Bayley COS Instagram.jpg

Brilliant in Whelans on his last visit to Dublin. Other gigs in Cork, Limerick etc seemed to be a hit too. Looking fwd to it.

Dublin show will now take place in the mighty Whelan's :)  :)  :)

Pity it has moved to Whelans - tickets mustn't be flying out. Great last time though so looking fwd to a repeat.

Think it's a bit mad that he's playing again so soon. He played 7 shows on the island in January. I was at whelans and it was the absolute craic, one of the shows of the year but don't think I'd have the same enthusiasm for another one so quickly

Can't blame him for coming straight back after the 7 date tour sold so well.

I can't make this one but am glad the 30th anniversary maiden tour did well for him at least.

The last tour was a Maiden Anniversary tour, this one is in support of his new album which came out just after the previous Irish tour, afaik.

QuoteThe last tour was a Maiden Anniversary tour, this one is in support of his new album which came out just after the previous Irish tour, afaik.

Well aware of that. 9 gigs in one year completely pushing it.

I was at the Maiden Anniversary tour in march and really liked the gig..and Blaze was so energetic and had really cool attitude (seen the comments about Satan,,) decided to give it a go now because of that
plus he always signs a few Maiden songs   :abbath:

Dublin Doors: 19:00
Absolva: 19:15 - 19:45
Blaze Bayley: 20:15 - 21:45

Belfast Doors: 18:30
Absolva: 19:05 - 19:35
Blaze Bayley: 20:00 - 21:30

Updated Dublin Times
Doors : 7.00pm

M&G : 7-8.00pm

Absolva : 8-8.40pm

Blaze Bayley : 9-10.30pm