Quote from: Kurt Cocaine on May 20, 2020, 08:43:48 PM
Aw man, you didn't even pick their best tune.....

:laugh: No words needed. Just checked Metal Archives and they've a slew of releases dating back to their 1990 debut. Each to their own. Friend of mine swapped Cold Lake for Are You a Rebel believing the latter couldn't be worse than the former. Lesson learnt the hard way.

https://youtu.be/-6s9OQIvD80

That one has been tipping around for a few years but my god is it truly awful. On the other hand, is it a bad thing when the likes of those who actually go to Take That gigs are exposed to something like that? If it takes even one of them out of the matrix, it might be considered a good thing

Quote from: ldj on May 21, 2020, 05:37:10 PM
Apologies for posting Take That on here but fucking hell  :laugh:.

Can't unsee or unhear.

I actually thought yer man's vocals were decent on that 😁

Ironically,  in 95 it was normal to hear Nirvana and Take That in one evening at the school disco.  Mosh set followed by slow set, bit of a shift all going to plan and if you're lucky he might even finger you- Cadet breath and cheese and onion fingers. Score!

i was explaining to my 14 year old daughter last night about the slow set and the mosh set. She was incredulous

Oh my goodness that video is something else. Equal parts awful and sexy.

Is there an unwritten,  or written,  rule that every single power metal band has to use the line 'fire in the sky' at least once per album?

Quote from: Eoin McLove on June 05, 2020, 01:34:13 PM
Is there an unwritten,  or written,  rule that every single power metal band has to use the line 'fire in the sky' at least once per album?

Fire in the sky
Fire in your heart
Fire around the ring of your hole etc etc

There was a metal song on Horrible Histories that was better than that.

Watching that video makes me feel like I'm in some sort of awful alternate reality where videos like that get made