My brain/wallet is breaking with the amount of gigs in March/April!

Quote from: jpm4 on January 10, 2024, 04:48:57 PMMy brain/wallet is breaking with the amount of gigs in March/April!

yeah, but those will be mostly amazing gigs! happy days!

#4 January 18, 2024, 07:47:53 PM Last Edit: January 18, 2024, 07:52:58 PM by Pentagrimes
I guess that answers the "are Knoll not doing the Irish shows?" question.  But that OEOL lp was a beaut so it's good news.

Quote from: Pentagrimes on January 18, 2024, 07:47:53 PMI guess that answers the "are Knoll not doing the Irish shows?" question.  But that OEOL lp was a beaut so it's good news.

yeah, what a pity. I checked their new single (Portrait) today, it's brilliant

They're also doing Dolans in Limerick on the 10th, maybe edit the title to include that? I didn't see this date originally, was it just announced? Either way, delighted, was conflicted about making the trek up to dublin midweek.

Quote from: Rambler on January 18, 2024, 11:17:20 PMThey're also doing Dolans in Limerick on the 10th, maybe edit the title to include that? I didn't see this date originally, was it just announced? Either way, delighted, was conflicted about making the trek up to dublin midweek.

I would edit the title, but it looks like it's not possible.. If you wish set-up the new thread