January 19, 2019, 12:05:12 AM Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 12:29:12 AM by Eoin McLove
Looks like Funereal Presence are set to release a follow up to the monumental 'The Archer Takes Aim' on the 15th of February.  Four songs once again, and based on the martyred saint Achatius. The artwork is unusual but I'm sure it will grow on me in time.  Looking forward to this one along with the new Negative Plane,  whenever that materialises.

https://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Funereal_Presence/Achatius/755669

Looking forward to this almost as much as the NP material. Hope he keeps the clean vocals for this one too.

Absolutely,  they added a great sense of austerity.

Is this definitely legit? Can't find it announced anywhere.

Not mad about the cover  :-\

Monumental is the word.  Looking forward to this for sure.

oh wow, this will be good. I like the artwork, it's a bit different than the standard fare.

I really like the artwork. Looking forward to see where he takes it with the new one. The last album was excellent.

Tried so hard to get into the first album but it just never clicked NP and OR for me are much better bands.

Nice one, was not familiar with this band they're quite good. The riffs are catchy and the clean vocals fit in very nicely.

Gave it a listen earlier.  It is not as immediately catchy as anything from The Archer Takes Aim,  but perhaps more vicious and attacking in style.  Looking forward to getting the album and immersing myself in it as I'm sure it will be really good given proper attention.

Pre-order of the LP and CD and a new t-shirt design are up on Ajna now.  Hoping Sepulchral Voice put it up tomorrow.

New track is off the wall and brilliant. Cant wait for the album.

Gotta say, I'm loving that new track, can't wait for the album.