Tickets on sale Friday 8th December.

They haven't played on this island since The Olympia 2010 no? I seem to recall a few MI heads raving about that gig at the time.

And they were right, it was fucking excellent  8)

That was possibly the worst gig I ever attended. I left when they started the second, or possibly third, Nirvana cover. Granted, the supports were aggressively fucking atrocious so I wasn't in a very hospitable mood when LB came on but, come on, let's be honest, they were fucking shite that night. Really, really fucking terrible.

At first I wasn't sure what kind of crack you were smoking because I don't remember any Nirvana covers, but I looked it up and it turns out you're actually referring to a different gig that I wasn't even aware of. The Nirvana covers was when they played in 2014.

Right, well sit down and get yourself a beer and say thanks to the universe that you missed that fucking gig, so.

I'd say the start, the middle and what I saw of the end.

In all seriousness, though, it came across as a bunch of lads who found themselves on a stage for the first time in a long time and were trying to pull a set out of their holes without having rehearsed or even spoken to each other beforehand.

Was it bad enough to make you want to break stuff?  :laugh:

:laugh:

I went rollin' out the doors of the Olympia early, that's for sure

I came on here fully expecting a pisstake, can't believe anyone here would be into this shit

Quote from: Bürggermeister on December 06, 2023, 08:45:30 PMIn all seriousness, though, it came across as a bunch of lads who found themselves on a stage for the first time in a long time and were trying to pull a set out of their holes without having rehearsed or even spoken to each other beforehand.

Sorry to hear that, sounds like shite craic.
The 2010 gig was whopper though.

Saw them at Graspop in 2018 and they were one of the most enjoyable bands of the weekend. Mindless, dumb music but fuckit life doesn't need to be serious all the time.

Be interesting to see who supports them....

Quote from: Don Gately on December 07, 2023, 10:01:52 AMI came on here fully expecting a pisstake, can't believe anyone here would be into this shit

Oh man, I insta ordered a ticket. 2000 all over again.  :abbath:

Guess you just had to be 13 back then.