Going to see them in Limerick, am excited!

:sniffles:
Turntables go eeeeeera era era

hey guys my friend had to ditch tomorrow's show in Limerick so I'm going alone but I'll be happy to meet anyone at the show there it would be cool to make a few metal friends, send me a DM I'll be there early!

I told you guys I was real!!!!!! I met like 3 guys at tonight's gig who recognised me from metal warfare! I'm real after all! : D <33

Quote from: DJ Sniffles on January 28, 2024, 03:03:57 AMI told you guys I was real!!!!!! I met like 3 guys at tonight's gig who recognised me from metal warfare! I'm real after all! : D <33

That was amazing :laugh: the second you mentioned the sort of tunes you wanted to make I knew who you were.  Good to have a pint with you, will see you at another show.

Gig itself was great, only saw a song of Incessant because I was running late but it was lethal so I'll definitely catch them again.  Sacrilegia and MR both great, Sacrilegia more my cup of tea.  Decent crowd out at it.

Quote from: ochoill on January 28, 2024, 09:59:02 AM
Quote from: DJ Sniffles on January 28, 2024, 03:03:57 AMI told you guys I was real!!!!!! I met like 3 guys at tonight's gig who recognised me from metal warfare! I'm real after all! : D <33

That was amazing :laugh: the second you mentioned the sort of tunes you wanted to make I knew who you were.  Good to have a pint with you, will see you at another show.

Gig itself was great, only saw a song of Incessant because I was running late but it was lethal so I'll definitely catch them again.  Sacrilegia and MR both great, Sacrilegia more my cup of tea.  Decent crowd out at it.

thanks bro you too! Pity MR finished so soon they were very good would've loved to hear more. Incessant and Sacrilegia very good as well, crowd was class it was so nice to meet some of u guys! :]

Thought MR sucked balls in Dublin but Sacrilegia were great. Leagues ahead. Didn't catch Incessant.

Quote from: open face surgery on January 28, 2024, 11:44:28 AMThought MR sucked balls in Dublin but Sacrilegia were great. Leagues ahead. Didn't catch Incessant.
I think MR were decent but felt a bit tame after how good Sacrilegia were.  Need to pick up a record online because every time I see them they are class, merch was cash only  so I couldn't get anything last night.

Sacrilegia were good ,first time catching them .

Morbid romance were theatrical but they need something to beef up the sound a bit as it's all seems a bit basic live anyway .

Anyone know the stage times for tonight in Voodoo?

Quote from: Misanthrope616 on January 28, 2024, 05:35:32 PMAnyone know the stage times for tonight in Voodoo?

Indominus 7.45
MR 8.30
Sacrilegia 9.15