Is anyone here going to any of these Malevolent Creation Euro tour dates?
(Want a tour shirt & would cover cost of yours as well)

I wonder if this will swing this way. I wouldn't mind seeing them.

Always had a soft spot for them,only ever caught them once,In Dorans with Immolation.

Are they playing TTC in its entirety? Seriously tempted if so.

I havent actually seen it mentioned anywhere!,the the tour title and poster would suggest the set will be heavily influenced by TTC.

I was hoping the 14th Sept for "Cz TBA" would be Prague as arriving there then. Alas they're playing there a few days earlier so just missing them  :'(

Strange tour scheduling with 6 dates TBA at this late stage. Nothing in France, Spain, etc.

So unless you know someone in Prague that could pick up a shirt and hand over at Tones of Decay, I'm afraid I'm no good to ya Westie...

Final dates came out. Place on the 14th in Czech is 5hr train journey away from Prague so not a hope. Mad how they're playing in a town with a population fo 5,000.
Screenshot_20230904_225240_Samsung Internet.jpg

Tour details just says old school set, not Ten Commandments per se.
Screenshot_20230904_230543_Samsung Internet.jpg

It sounds like the whole tour was booked very last min!,as you say how the fuck do they end up playing a small town in CZ.

You'd think they would headline the festival Obscene Extreme which is outside Prague too.

Quote from: Snare on September 04, 2023, 11:09:51 PMFinal dates came out. Place on the 14th in Czech is 5hr train journey away from Prague so not a hope. Mad how they're playing in a town with a population fo 5,000.

Quote from: Snare on September 04, 2023, 11:09:51 PMFinal dates came out. Place on the 14th in Czech is 5hr train journey away from Prague so not a hope. Mad how they're playing in a town with a population fo 5,000.

Dont worry about that small town Jablunkov, there will be 200-300 people I'd say, it's also a border town with Poland and pretty close to Slovakia. Marduk, Mgla or Six Feet Under among many others played there as well. https://youtu.be/JzYfOsrTO9s?si=BtULgdE5km6qWTie
And yes, it's about 400km far from Prague. Saw them last summer (Phil was missing tho), they played the whole Retribution + few tunes from The Ten Commandments and Eternal. One guitar (no solos), no original member, but still pretty cool

I was blasting Eternal the other day. Really catchy album!

Spotted this on their FB page!