From the forthcoming ROGUE SPORE album "Data From Rat Strategies" (RS12) due for release in Summer 2023.

All ROGUE SPORE noise available from - https://roguespore.bandcamp.com/

ROGUE SPORE : Self germinated early 2010 with a mission of sporadically infesting soundwaves. ROGUE SPORE is an equal opportunities pathogen.

DESCRIPTION : amphibious electronics... a tin of Alphabetti thrown in the genetic code... head submerged in a boiling pot of electronic squid.

WARNING : May cause dream turbulence.
...knee deep in coddles of murder and piss...

The new Rogue Spore album DATA FROM RAT STRATEGIES (RS12-2023) releases on July 20th as a limited edition gatefold digipack and download.

Pre-order is now open HERE

About – DATA FROM RAT STRATEGIES is the twelfth release by ROGUE SPORE from Dublin, Ireland. ROGUE SPORE self germinated early 2010 with a mission of sporadically infesting soundwaves.

Sounds like – Head submerged in a boiling pot of electronic squid / a tin of alphabetti thrown in the genetic code.

Spiritual Advisor – Daihatsu Nakamoto

Warning – May contain dream turbulence.

#roguespore #amphibiouselectronics #noise #electronics #postpunk #industrial #synth #weirdo
...knee deep in coddles of murder and piss...

Forgot that I listened to this and didn't say anything about it. Meant to comment at the time to keep the thing going, I'll try out the album if I'm near a stereo this evening

Brainwrong Pesto is a great little bopper. Will def check out the whole thing when it's released.