Been back listening to a lot of Full of Hell recently so this is a great announcement. Heard of Antichrist Siege Machine but not familiar with the material. For a second I thought it was Animal Man Machine which would have made this even better.

Dublin the same night as Mourning Beloveth, which is a shame. Great announcement, wanted to catch FOH at Damnation last year but that whole trip ended up falling through for me.

Have seen Full of Hell and Antichrist Siege Machine, both unreal, so I'll be at this for sure.

Really enjoying the 2 Antichrist Siege Machine albums. They are like a slightly tamer version of Revenge. Other than seeing the name here and there in distros I don't think I have ever seen any discussion on them before which is strange.

They look and sound good live as well. Not overdressed on stage but not under dressed either just the right balance.

Quote from: mickO))) on June 06, 2023, 11:40:48 AMNot overdressed on stage but not under dressed either just the right balance.

The next Morbid Angel back print?

With Evil D gone they don't need to worry too much about how people dress on stage.

ASM are indeed a tamer Revenge, and with that, don't do anything for me. It's fine. Probably good live and FoH are savage.

Unyielding Love added to the Dublin date. Hopefully Limerick can follow suit, would make an already great lineup even better!

Their post about the tour today says unyielding love is on every Irish date bar Belfast. The FoH date is the same day as obituary's Belfast show so it look theyve combined the two tours into one single show. If I could work out how to post pics I'd post the line up poster but yous are all adults that can find it for yourselves