Quote from: Carnage on March 17, 2024, 03:46:24 AMI have never heard a note of Uriah Heep, can someone recommend an album to get started with?

Sweet Freedom for 70s
Abominog for 80s

Very Eavy, Demons and Wizards and Salsbury as well.

Diasappointed we didn't get Victims or Beyond The Realms of Death but fucking savage craic. Now I was well sauced, but did they make a balls of Green Manalishi?

Quote from: open face surgery on March 17, 2024, 12:59:06 PMDiasappointed we didn't get Victims or Beyond The Realms of Death but fucking savage craic. Now I was well sauced, but did they make a balls of Green Manalishi?

I don't think so (was also well sauced though 😂)

Bass on Manilishi was full distort and savage that's what you heard. In fairness there were a few lads well sauced.

Given said saucing, I'll happily afford them the benefit of the doubt  :laugh:

Wasn't sauced (driving) and don't remember any fuck ups.

Was definitely the distortion on the bass you heard cause I spotted it myself, was pretty much the first time I looked at Ian Hill all gig when I heard it.  :laugh:

The Green Malanashi sounded great from where I was.

Caught this last night in Pamplona. Great to finally see them. Rob was class, setlist nothing remotely like what I'd have made as a wishlist, but that was expected. Panic Attack came across best from the new stuff. Nice to see the little tributes to Tipton up on the screens during a couple of his classic solo spots. No such grace for KK  :laugh: