Anyone going??? Looking forward to it myself. Enjoyed Awakening and haven't had a chance to see them since that was released.

#3 August 09, 2023, 03:21:30 PM Last Edit: August 11, 2023, 07:16:32 AM by Pagan Saviour
Yeah, serious lack of banter about it and not just here.

I'll be heading along, they were great supporting Sepultura last time they were over. Anyone got an idea on stage times? Haven't seen any updates from DME about them

I'd almost forgotten about that gig before Xmas. I guess they have been here a bit, supporting cast this time ain't great either, pretty sure Animator already supported SR on a previous visit here. Still looking forward to the main event myself, Sacred are just great fun live.

Times were up on all DMEs socials

Animator 730
Hidden Intent 820
Sacred Reich 930

Just off the train, that was great craic and glad to see a healthy turnout. Wasn't sold out but must've been 200+ there so the place seemed full.

Support were dreadful. Both very generic but the sound was awful so that didn't help. Thankfully Sacred were crystal clear.

Hidden Intent were made especially insufferable with stupid stage banter Aussie style, toe curling levels of cringe. Few heads up the front seemed to be going for it but fuck that.