I didn't watch it all those times on purpose or anything it was just circumstance. Very rare I watch anything multiple times unless it happens to come on the telly

The Matrix. Haven't watched this since it came out. Origin, Nasum and Cryptopsy samples spotted. It's entertaining but I like it more in theory.

Quote from: open face surgery on February 10, 2021, 10:29:54 PM
The Matrix. Haven't watched this since it came out. Origin, Nasum and Cryptopsy samples spotted. It's entertaining but I like it more in theory.

I saw it in the cinema the day it came out. Game changer back then. Pity the sequels were so shit. One sequel done right would have made it. But they fucked it.

News of the World. Western on Netflix with Tom Hanks. Amazing scenery, good story, Tom Hanks savage as always. I love a good western and it delivers. Also Dig on Netflix is brilliant as well.

Birds Of Prey, the Harley Quinn movie. A big ball of shite that wanted to be Deadpool.

Anyone ever hear of a Japanese film called Angel Dust from 1994? I watched it with the missus (she found it on Letterboxd) a few weeks back. Couldn't find it anywhere bar a dodgy torrent. Not much online about it bar the usual info. Liked it a lot though. A dark crime thriller but had weird hypnotic parts. Pretty cool.

Dolemite Is My Name. Eddie Murphy still has it.

Watched that gretel and hansel film. Thought it was going to be shit but I really enjoyed it. Definitely the creepiest PG13 film I've seen. They even trip on mushrooms in it.

Les Misérables, the banlieue police film from 2019.

Really enjoyed it, thought it was really focused.

Quote from: Nail_Bombed on February 11, 2021, 01:46:22 PM
Dolemite Is My Name. Eddie Murphy still has it.

Great craic that film

Recently watched the Manhunt series about Ted Kazinscky.
Paul Bethany played the part well and the series was very good.

Quote from: Blizzard Beast on February 14, 2021, 12:35:11 AM
Recently watched the Manhunt series about Ted Kazinscky.
Paul Bethany played the part well and the series was very good.

Paul Bethany is a very good actor and always generally puts on a good show, it's more often the films he's in that's the problem. Manhunt is cool though.

#1498 February 14, 2021, 12:52:34 AM Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 12:54:32 AM by Carnage
There was a second series of that, I think. A different case obviously, it's an anthology series. Can't remember what the second one is about though, but the Bettany/Ted Kaczynski one was excellent.

Ya, great show. Second season is very good too, Deadly Games. Based around '96 Atlanta Olympics.