On sale 1st Feb 10am

www.dme-promotions.com
www.facebook.com/dmepromotions
www.instagram.com/dmepromotions
www.twitter.com/dmepromotions

Excellent, one of my favourite bands who always put on a good show! Nice one!

Just Dublin this time.
www.dme-promotions.com
www.facebook.com/dmepromotions
www.instagram.com/dmepromotions
www.twitter.com/dmepromotions

Yes looking forward to it.

Albatross still one of the coolest songs ever for me. Remember watching it on MTV back in the day.

Can't wait. Still live in hope that they might play Pearls Before Swine just once but even if they don't it'll be a class gig!

Deadly gig, those Corrosion lads are always on point. Great crowd too! Enjoyed Plainride, they were better live than  what I'd heard online.

Ah Jaysus Plainride were fuckin awful. And I only caught two songs, could've been any band in any bar anywhere, completely devoid of bollocks and so inoffensive they were annoying.

Corrosion were excellent, never seen em before so really enjoyed it. Nothing from the last record though??? Not a major letdown but thought it was a good album and wouldn't have minded a track or two from it

Brilliant gig. Everytime I catch them they always seem so into it.

Must've been the whiskeys talkin but I thought Plainride were grand. Not sure how a band like that gets to support COC wouldn't have minded Ten Ton Slug or Two Tales of Woe being there instead.

QuoteMust've been the whiskeys talkin but I thought Plainride were grand.

Definitely must've been the whiskeys 'cos they were in fact utter shit. I verified there by going onto Spotify and attempting to listen to one of their tunes and couldn't complete it, though to be fair they've managed to amass quite a collection of cliches lyrically and musically speaking.

QuoteNot sure how a band like that gets to support COC wouldn't have minded Ten Ton Slug or Two Tales of Woe being there instead.

Haven't seen an exciting support in what feels like an age. It's either shite like Plainride or local support that I'm well worn with. The Slugs and The Woes, Zealot Cults etc are all excellent bands but I've seen them so many times now I'm not sure I need to see them again for a while.

Deadly gig last night. I thought Plainride were alright. COC were class. New album in the works too!