Dublin 3rd a Friday, Belfast Ulster hall the 4th a Saturday.

That's great news. The last time (2014) the academy was hopping. Can't believe that was 8 years ago. Hope they get a big crowd, Olympia holds 2 as many as Academy???

Will be great to see them again. Is the Ulster Hall not a bit big? 1200 people? They'd be lucky to fill the Limelight I would have thought.

Quote from: Crystal_Logic on December 06, 2022, 03:11:30 PMWill be great to see them again. Is the Ulster Hall not a bit big? 1200 people? They'd be lucky to fill the Limelight I would have thought.

Was thinking that myself. It's not like they got a shit hot support bill or anything. At least it won't sell out so getting a ticket could wait

Got my tickets for the Ulster hall there. Ticketmaster had 'low availability ' on it. Didn't think they'd be close to selling out but I guess it is a Saturday night

And the Ulster Hall show is now sold out, going to be a good night methinks

Quote from: Kunt 4 Life on February 26, 2023, 07:02:06 PMAnd the Ulster Hall show is now sold out, going to be a good night methinks

I think you're right.  I only picked up my ticket two weeks ago, glad I didn't leave it too late. Last time I saw them was back in 2014, roll on Saturday night.  8)

Certainly was a big surprise. Was expecting a half full hall.

I won't make this because of other commitments but I think it's great to see Saxon sell out that venue..restores my faith in classic rock! Well done the fans!

first time seeing saxon tonight \,,/
I could do with a shot of rum right now.

Sweet savage on at 7.45, Saxon on at 8.45 for Belfast tonight