Great tune. Artwork looks great as well. I'll be picking this up

Good gear! Looking forward to the whole thing alright  :abbath:

Appreciate the feedback. Looking forward to getting this out now.

Loads more new tunes being written currently too.

Listened to the track earlier. Jesus. It's fucking class.

I don't buy a lot these days but I'll be looking at getting this one.

Bualadh bos!

Defo be picking this up great work!

I'm only checking this out now, it's really deadly. There's an element of Howls of Ebb about the tracks, which is a great thing and nice reminder of what was blowing me away a decade ago haha Looking forward to the album.

Picked up the lp at the weekend. Looks and sounds the business.

Caught the lads twice live now in Dolan's (Kasbah and Warehouse) and they were savage both times.  Looking forward to giving the full release a spin.

Quote from: open face surgery on January 12, 2024, 03:28:19 PMPicked up the lp at the weekend. Looks and sounds the business.

Fuck, I thought it was out next month. Must get on to it now.

Quote from: hellfire on January 13, 2024, 04:14:03 AM
Quote from: open face surgery on January 12, 2024, 03:28:19 PMPicked up the lp at the weekend. Looks and sounds the business.

Fuck, I thought it was out next month. Must get on to it now.

Its out next month alright but Invictus and Sentinel have a few available at their upcomong record fairs if that suits you.

Slapped in an order on Invictus last night. It wasn't listed as a pre-order or anything. Can't wait for it.

Quote from: hellfire on January 13, 2024, 12:32:39 PMSlapped in an order on Invictus last night. It wasn't listed as a pre-order or anything. Can't wait for it.

Class nice one to anyone who picked one up.