Doing a bit of a clear out. 12 cassettes/ as pictured below.

Taker covers postage.

Would it be OK or me to take these? Postage to Drogheda.
My daughter is getting into the style recently and has already taken over my t-shirts.

I'll take those if anything falls through. Thanks

Hi guys. I've had a contact on this via the PMs prior to your posts. If this falls through, I'll be in touch.

@Warhead: Your daughter is setting down a dark path.  :laugh:

Quote from: stearl on July 20, 2022, 08:49:02 AMHi guys. I've had a contact on this via the PMs prior to your posts. If this falls through, I'll be in touch.

@Warhead: Your daughter is setting down a dark path.  :laugh:

A dark path for sure.......  :)
She's still 13, plays guitar, has a Jackson Flying V and a B.C. Rich Beast....I'm afraid it won't be just a passing phase for her.

^^ That's cool. Hopefully she will find a few pals to get working on some tunes with. I think the Irish scene needs an injection of young, creative blood, and if she's into this stuff she might well end up delivering some proper evil metal down the line.

Quote from: warhead on July 20, 2022, 12:49:49 PMA dark path for sure.......  :)
She's still 13, plays guitar, has a Jackson Flying V and a B.C. Rich Beast....I'm afraid it won't be just a passing phase for her.

I'm working on my three atm; moshing musical statues is very popular in our house.  :abbath:

Quote from: Eoin McLove on July 20, 2022, 01:00:19 PM^^ That's cool. Hopefully she will find a few pals to get working on some tunes with. I think the Irish scene needs an injection of young, creative blood, and if she's into this stuff she might well end up delivering some proper evil metal down the line.

Yeah, I'd love it if she would find some pals to play with. I'd surely help them out with instruments and shit. Let's see  8)

Quote from: stearl on July 20, 2022, 04:13:18 PM
Quote from: warhead on July 20, 2022, 12:49:49 PMA dark path for sure.......  :)

I'm working on my three atm; moshing musical statues is very popular in our house.  :abbath:

Three?? That's a lot of work man........  :)

Quote from: warhead on July 21, 2022, 01:32:06 PMThree?? That's a lot of work man........  :)

It's not so bad. Thankfully my other half is a lot more patient than me.

The tapes are gone now. Thanks for your interest!