Harleys version of Cro-Mags are playing 3 dates in Ireland next week haven't seen a thread for it yet

Cro-Mags live at Dolans Limerick 23/6/22
Cro-Mags live at The Grand Social Dublin 24/6/22
Cro-Mags live at the Voodoo lounge Belfast 25/6/22

Going to head to the Dublin show saw Harleys solo project live back in 2016 he played a load of Cro-Mags and it was great.

Looks the show from Hellfest will be streaming live at some stage today as well.

Going to hit the limerick gig.love the first two cro mags albums .age of quarrel is a classic

Good gig .played a good few songs from age of quarrel too.

I met him when I saw his other band in 2016 and he couldn't have been more friendly. He was sitting at the merch stand shaving his head with a Mac 3  :laugh:. He is 55 and is more active on stage than most front men half his age.

Who else is in the band for this? I heard Rocky George is/was back?

Seems to be all unknowns or at least I don't know them. A black guy on drums and a black guy on guitar. Then some white fella with glasses playing the other guitar. The black guitarist is pretty good but he doesn't have great stage presence.

Really enjoyed the gig last night and the sound was amazing. I was shocked at how packed it was. Wasn't much talk about it online anywhere but the show must have been close to sold out couldn't even move much further than past the bar when you walk into the upstairs venue due to how many people were there.

Acvording to Metallum, Rocky George is on guitar alright, and members of his other bands are the rest of the band.

#9 June 25, 2022, 02:57:50 PM Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 03:01:53 PM by mickO)))
I don't think Rocky George is touring with them he is what about 60 now the guy on guitar was maybe early to mid 30's

#10 June 25, 2022, 02:58:10 PM Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 03:01:36 PM by mickO)))
Edit triple post

#11 June 25, 2022, 02:58:24 PM Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 03:01:28 PM by mickO)))
Edit triple post