www.dme-promotions.com
www.facebook.com/dmepromotions
www.instagram.com/dmepromotions
www.twitter.com/dmepromotions

Fantastic news... only for delaying holidays so i could catch Napalm Death before going away, so this is during the holidays 😭 I would have preferred to catch this as I've seen ND loads of times.

Oh well, hopefully Jamie Grimes can catch this, I know how much he worships Gatecreeper 😂

Class, really looking forward to this

Saw Gatecreeper on Tuesday night with 200 Stab wounds supporting. Great night.

Quote from: Snare on March 23, 2022, 12:01:24 AM
Fantastic news... only for delaying holidays so i could catch Napalm Death before going away, so this is during the holidays 😭 I would have preferred to catch this as I've seen ND loads of times.
We'll have another listening party down in Caherdaniel to lament having to miss it, Brian. 

Fantastic gig last night. Good crowd at it. Band were on top form and the sound was really good. Chase is a great frontman. Anyone in two minds about going tonight just go the only regret you will have is if you miss it. I have a feeling the next time Gatecreeper play here they will playing much bigger venues.

Has the Voodoo in Belfast changed? I think the last show I was there for was Inquisition in 2014 or 15 (or was that somewhere else?) and I definitely remember that was where Aura Noir played. For some reason I remember the place either having no stage or one that was very low down. It looked a lot different to what I remembered.

Huge Gatcreeper fan but won't make this due to being struck down with the 'vid. Hope everyone heading has a blast \m/

#9 July 09, 2022, 10:16:40 AM Last Edit: July 09, 2022, 10:28:04 AM by Karlwalsh
Gatecreeper have great tunes very old school...i think the singers vocals are weak,no deepness/power in his vocals and he is an average frontman . If john tardy was singing for them..or yer man zealot cult theyd be unreal

Have to say the venue sound wise is good but too tight...