Just a reminder on this I suppose for anyone who might be interested. No word on support (I don't use facebook so I'm sure there's event pages mentioning who it is)

Dec 13 - Cork Cypress Avenue
Dec 14 - Dublin Thomas House

Still think the Thomas House is a strange venue for this one but sure we'll see.

Got tickets for the Cork gig, looking forward to this.
Soothsayer are supporting there but no idea on Dublin.

Still Kinda tempted to go to Cork because I somehow haven't seen Soothsayer yet..but it's a day and a half off work  and I live 10 mins on the bus from Thomas Street so I guess I'll keep it local!

Yeah a bit handier than the trek to Cork!  Just had a look at the Dublin event there on fb, Ruari O'Baoighaill down for support.  Never actually heard him but it's meant to be heavy ambient drone, could be a good fit.

Quote from: Pentagrimes on November 21, 2018, 01:49:59 PM
Still Kinda tempted to go to Cork because I somehow haven't seen Soothsayer yet..but it's a day and a half off work  and I live 10 mins on the bus from Thomas Street so I guess I'll keep it local!

Soothsayer are brilliant live. They put you into a trance and the frontman is class.

I saw Bell Witch in Melbourne a couple of weeks ago.  I somehow had no idea there was only bass,  and no guitar.  The two lads are fantastic players and super tight.  I enjoyed it a lot but honestly,  after half an hour I'd had enough as Mirror Reaper is very samey throughout and there is absolutely no variety in tempo.  I'd certainly recommend going to see them though.

Just checked FB for sales, seems it is, but they've been posting cancelled tickets for resale so you might get one closer to the day.

The event page lists 380 people going.  I know it's not actually that but could you imagine nearly 400 people downstairs in Thomas House?  You'd barely fit 4.

got my ticket yesterday (re-sale). can't wait for this one

https://youtu.be/pzB-cuxBqdk

heading to this instead of my work Xmas party. should be a wise decision!

Last time I went to a gig downstairs in TH it was Warpath!

Is it still... "intimate"?

Looking forward to this.

Wow, had put my ticket on the long finger.  Does anyone know the official capacity? 400 sounds like a safety hazard based on my recollection of the place.

Gawd, I think from memory playing there years ago it was supposed to be 100 but It felt more like 60? I'm off to Cork anyway.

Rato Raro and Abandon Incarnate the following night...  go all out, sure.    ;)

That whole weekend in Cork is mental for heavy gigs.

Sorry for the cross-post, but turns out I can't make the Dublin gig...

2 tickets for sale here: https://forum.metalwarfare.com/index.php?topic=128.0