February 02, 2022, 03:32:43 PM Last Edit: March 12, 2022, 06:15:20 PM by G-Force
The tour poster within the link below also mentions Cork but I can't find any ticketing information on that.

Anyway, Belfast is 15 quid and Dublin 18 (plus the usual fees), seems like a bargain for those so inclined.

https://www.kerrang.com/unto-others-announce-first-uk-tour-in-three-years

Belfast 13th March Limelight 2
https://www.ticketmaster.ie/unto-others-belfast-13-03-2022/event/38005C41CB0840E0

Dublin 14th March Whelans
https://www.ticketmaster.ie/unto-others-dublin-14-03-2022/event/18005C41C164557C

Quote from: Princess Of The Dawn on March 12, 2022, 04:56:45 PM
Any stage times for this?

Haven't heard anything yet.

Really looking forward to this. Had Strength and Mana on heavy rotation for the last couple of weeks.

Excellent, Dublin and Cork your in for a great night. Get on it

Friend of mine rang me last Friday night and said "I've bought a few tickets for Unto Others in Cyprus Ave next Tuesday - one of them has your name on it"

I quickly had to make up an excuse... "Eh, I'm, eh... work... eh... doing an online night course"

I haven't been to a gig since Feb 2020. My first one back into the pit won't be this shite.  :laugh:

Quote from: StoutAndAle on March 14, 2022, 09:34:41 AM
I haven't been to a gig since Feb 2020. My first one back into the pit won't be this shite.  :laugh:
My thoughts exactly!! :laugh: :laugh:

There's no accounting for taste, eh?  :abbath:

Thought the gig was fantastic, happy for it to pop my 2.5 year gig drought cherry.  Decent turnout for a cold Sunday night in Belfast, 125 heads maybe? Would love to see them again.

Was shocked to get a flyer for a heavy metal festival in Derry from the guitar player from Cirith Ungol outside the Slimer. Kinda surreal.

Quote from: Princess Of The Dawn on March 13, 2022, 11:06:57 PM
Excellent, Dublin and Cork you're in for a great night. Get on it

Agreed mate. Had a great time at this.

I only starting getting into them last night after two previous mixed listenings. It seems to depend on the mood. I'm heading tomorrow night anyway and will take it for what it is - an opportunity to enjoy some riffs amd some live drumming at long last 😀

How long was their set in Belfast or Dublin? Anyone any idea of stage times for Cork? I definitely want to avoid the support band, christ... I presume everyone has to be cleared by 10.30 at the latest to facilitate the club doors opening at 11pm anyway.

I'm looking forward to this.
Play the stuff from the eps and I'll be happy.
They also do a cover of Cold Sweat which could be glorious or a car crash.
Anyway. As long as it's not the band and about 20 people it should be ok.
Cork on a Tuesday evening...

...and in advance of a long weekend 😬 Reminds me it's 20 years since Vader played here and we got just over 100 punters as people have other drinking plans that take precedence at this time of year. God forbid people might spend the equivalent of 3 pints for entertainment!

Quote from: Snare on March 15, 2022, 09:17:21 AM
...and in advance of a long weekend 😬 Reminds me it's 20 years since Vader played here and we got just over 100 punters as people have other drinking plans that take precedence at this time of year. God forbid people might spend the equivalent of 3 pints for entertainment!
20 years!,some gig!