September 14, 2021, 02:31:09 PM Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 02:35:24 PM by Malco
The Swedish Invasion 2022

I'd sooooo love to see Marduk playing Dark Endless in entirety. The same for Tiamat with Clouds and Wildhoney. Have been lucky to be able to see Dismember and Unleashed in some better times.

I saw Dismember two years ago and they played songs from first 4 albums only. It will be the same in London I guess.  Weekend ticket costs just 65£.

Quote from: Malco on September 15, 2021, 07:52:50 PM
I saw Dismember two years ago and they played songs from first 4 albums only. It will be the same in London I guess.  Weekend ticket costs just 65£.

65 Pounds for the weekend ticket is a great price. Let's see how strict corona restrictions will be at the time of the fest. I'd love to attend it.

That's a
Quote from: warhead on September 17, 2021, 10:13:31 AM

65 Pounds for the weekend ticket is a great price. Let's see how strict corona restrictions will be at the time of the fest. I'd love to attend it.
Yeah I'm the same, looks fantastic but just a bit wary about booking for anything at the minute in case the shit hits the fan again. Trying to sort refunds for travel and that is always such a pain in the hole

Quote from: Trev on September 17, 2021, 10:25:42 AM
That's a
Quote from: warhead on September 17, 2021, 10:13:31 AM

Yeah I'm the same, looks fantastic but just a bit wary about booking for anything at the minute in case the shit hits the fan again. Trying to sort refunds for travel and that is always such a pain in the hole

Yeah, you've basically said what I'm thinking out loud. I hate to be a party breaker, but am just too tired of getting disappointed and all the other shit going on around.
That's why I'll just keep my excitement low for now, until the date of the fest approaches a bit closer.

day tickets available now

Disappointing... Let's hope for UK Deathfest 2022...