www.dme-promotions.com
www.facebook.com/dmepromotions
www.instagram.com/dmepromotions
www.twitter.com/dmepromotions

Awesome,  they were amazing last time. Blitz is the man.

Always great to attend a gig Saturday night. Think this will be my fourth time seeing them in Dublin and they delivered each and every time. Now here's hoping the niece's communion isn't fixed for the same date. Cheers H.

#3 September 19, 2021, 01:27:47 PM Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 01:50:25 PM by BobbyAxelrod
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!  :abbath: :abbath: :abbath:

Cancelled because of some fuckwitt festival good tits up, fuckin raging

#5 May 22, 2022, 04:05:31 PM Last Edit: May 22, 2022, 07:17:49 PM by Carnage
Bit shite that they cancel a tour/string of dates based on one show being nixed. I see Eternal Champion still came over for it and are playing an impromptu gig on the night.

Said on the DME Facebook that the festival fee was basically funding the rest of the tour so with Manorfest getting cancelled it wasn't going to be financially viable to do the other dates

Eternal Champion were already in England and are scrambling for dates now to try and salvage something

Ah right, fair enough I suppose. I'd forgotten that festivals would pay more.

Still bollocks though, not the first time a promoter has gotten in over their head and ended up fucking around a load of people

Hopefully Overkill can make it back, missed them the last few times they played Dublin and was really looking forward to Evile too

I see they are doing manorfest this year, any chance of em nipping across the water?

No, they can't do it - I did ask.
www.dme-promotions.com
www.facebook.com/dmepromotions
www.instagram.com/dmepromotions
www.twitter.com/dmepromotions