It wasn't really the bosses idea. It's literally one person who seems to hop on any sjw bandwagon and people are too afraid to tell them it's stupid for fear of being labelled sexist, racist etc.

Thankfully unconscious bias training is being revealed as the counter-productive woke-washing it is, even by the woke folk in science...and the Guardian! (happened to be mentioned in an interview with Daniel Kahneman that went up yesterday)

Ah it's all stupid. It long ago broke through the barrier of common sense and we all know it. I genuinely believe that the only people who give a flying fuck about any of it exist solely on the internet. Think about the normal conversations we all have with the people we know and exactly none of us are as absolutely fucking stupid as that article.

Edit that sounds like a reply to the last post but it's for the original thread starter

Jaysus you'd miss aul' CT and his light moderation on the old forum. I'll probably end up just giving this place the skip soon with the amount of absolute bollocks going up on it daily.

Quote from: Nazgûl on May 18, 2021, 04:39:04 PM
Jaysus you'd miss aul' CT and his light moderation on the old forum. I'll probably end up just giving this place the skip soon with the amount of absolute bollocks going up on it daily.

Yep. If people could learn how to put a picture in the right size it would be great.

Quote from: Ollkiller on May 18, 2021, 05:05:36 PM
Quote from: Nazgûl on May 18, 2021, 04:39:04 PM

Yep. If people could learn how to put a picture in the right size it would be great.
Did ask how to do it twice on here but got no response.

2 posts have been deleted.

I don't want to be editing or removing posts. Some topics are obviously going to have differences in opinion and that's fine, but can we please avoid posting things like blatant racism? I've tried to avoid having to create or enforce any rules here as much as possible and I'd really rather not go down that route.

But where else will we go for 2011-era Facebook memes

Quote from: Hambeast on May 18, 2021, 06:05:58 PM

I don't want to be editing or removing posts. Some topics are obviously going to have differences in opinion and that's fine, but can we please avoid posting things like blatant racism? I've tried to avoid having to create or enforce any rules here as much as possible and I'd really rather not go down that route.

Yeah there's no need for out and out racism tbh so absolutely right to delete. The moderation is great as is though.

Fair enough. Didn't mean to shit on the job that the mods are obviously doing, given Hambeast's post above.

Quote from: Nazgûl on May 18, 2021, 08:04:30 PM
Fair enough. Didn't mean to shit on the job that the mods are obviously doing, given Hambeast's post above.

Yer right tho. No need for out and out racism. Metal should be all inclusive.

Quote from: Hambeast on May 18, 2021, 06:05:58 PM

Here lad, while I have your attention. How do you size up photos to the thread page?

Quote from: Blackout on May 18, 2021, 08:43:45 PM

Right on bro, fist bump, keeping it real

#28 May 19, 2021, 08:36:57 AM Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 08:41:39 AM by Blackout
Quote from: Blitzer666 on May 19, 2021, 07:50:22 AM
Quote from: Blackout on May 18, 2021, 08:43:45 PM

Right on bro, fist bump, keeping it real

Rapier wit from a walking advertisement for post-birth abortion

Some of these lads are just so _eDgY_ man, you'd swear school was out