Yeah happy to have ordered the tape too, but couldn't cough up for that artwork on a shirt.  :laugh:

Don't let your heffers get stuck in a bog, you could end up LIKE THIS!

Tape and tshirt arrived today so I'll look extra magical and mystical for the rest of Patty's Day.

Mystic Lucky Charms. They're mystically delicious.

#19 March 19, 2021, 06:32:30 AM Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 06:36:24 AM by Eoin McLove
I received the Headsplit Zine with my order and there is an interview in it with MC. Apparently there is a vinyl reissue coming out this year too. Mandatory purchase for me seeing as I've had this on repeat since first hearing it a couple of weeks ago. There are so many great touches in each song with acoustic parts and keyboard adding a funeral atmosphere.

Also, I retract my cheapo production comment. It sounds great through the stereo speakers as opposed to the phone.

Just getting around to giving November Grief a listen. I like! Might have to fire off to F.O.A.D for those reissues.

Ordered those two NG LPs.  Nice mix of primitive grind and doom. Good feeling and sound off it.

Looks like the vinyl version is coming out on NWN later this year along with vinyl reissue of the demo material. Sweet.