We need more Shocktopus threads, or the guy posing as Brush Shields, or remember that thread with Tom G Warrior's stalker on the old forum?

Fun times.

No, we need more quality metal discussion.  Remember that?

Quote from: Eoin McLove on January 27, 2021, 05:45:32 PM
That's not seXXXy...

Quote from: Eoin McLove on January 27, 2021, 12:09:09 PM
Quote from: Pedrito on January 27, 2021, 12:03:50 PM
McLove sent me a dickpic in the PM section. A nice touch without getting too personal.

That was my clitoris. You're not ready to see my cock yet

Did he also just assume your gender?!?

Quote from: jpm4 on January 27, 2021, 05:42:15 PM
We need more Shocktopus threads, or the guy posing as Brush Shields, or remember that thread with Tom G Warrior's stalker on the old forum?

Fun times.

Fuck, who was the really crazy fella who thought he was the second coming and nobody on metal Ireland appreciated him?

I thought he was kinda a joke account until I discovered a guy at work was a poster and told me he actually had met him and indeed he was a headcase.

Think he arranged to sell him a cd and he turned up with 100 note and couldn't understand why my work colleague didn't have change for a 3 quid cd.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on January 27, 2021, 05:45:32 PM

Not really.

Quote from: Kunt 4 Life on January 27, 2021, 05:57:10 PM

Fun times.

Fuck, who was the really crazy fella who thought he was the second coming and nobody on metal Ireland appreciated him?

I thought he was kinda a joke account until I discovered a guy at work was a poster and told me he actually had met him and indeed he was a headcase.

Think he arranged to sell him a cd and he turned up with 100 note and couldn't understand why my work colleague didn't have change for a 3 quid cd.
Desertfather...?

Even I baulked at convo with that absolute whopper...  :laugh:

Desertfather: The bane of Belfast bus drivers.

Did I ever tell you about the time I rid clare23 in the limelight car park? She sweated so much I needed a mop to clean the back of my car.

Prince Andrew she was not.

Quote from: Kurt Cocaine on January 27, 2021, 08:11:29 AM
C'mon guys, we know you're out there enjoying the fruits of this asylum.
Jump in and join us, it's great craic....

We need new blood as it's turned into a bunch of old cranky lads arguing with each other and the world in general.....

¡Vamos!

Go on so, I'll give it a go

Fun times.

I never heard the Brush Shiels one, what was that about?

Also yeah I signed up to jump in on the Ireland Metalheads thread so that sort of bullshit definitely does help haha

Someone posting as Brush Shiels with every word in phonetically spelled Dublinese. Was gas.

By coincidence, Eddie Claire28 Reynolds just came up as a Facebook friend suggestion.

Decided to join to hop into the Ireland metalheads thread as well. Had to chime in on that circus