I have about 50 or 60 of these from over the years. They're going in the bin but just thought I'd post here in case someone might be interested, great mix of music from over the years as you can imagine. I'm also binning the following CD's..........MG 15 Piromania (influential Spanish punk band),  Warpath Malevolent Reprisal (Irish death band, if I wanted to listen to Suffocation, I'd just listen to Suffocation ???), Bolt Thrower Realms of Chaos, still in plastic wrapping, never opened,  Nine Inch Nails Year Zero Digipak.

I haven't checked but with weight etc it might cost around a tenner to post?...so if you pass me that I'll be happy just so I'm not out of pocket. If your interested, I'll get the thing weighed properly and let you know....cheers.

Which Realm Of Chaos is it, the original or the reissue (with the new cover art)?

Wait ,what, an unopened copy of ' Realm of Chaos' is going in the bin? Ah here I'm away back to bed, this can't be anything but a bad day.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Quote from: Thorn on November 25, 2020, 09:57:40 AM
Wait ,what, an unopened copy of ' Realm of Chaos' is going in the bin? Ah here I'm away back to bed, this can't be anything but a bad day.

I've long got my own perfect copy of this landmark album mate.....u hardly think I would give away an unopened copy if I didn't !!!!