Part of me wants to get the Nedstigning one but I'd never wear it out and about.
No sign of a shirt with the latest album on it. I will have to go with the Krisdoger one.

:laugh: I thought the same thing.

class band. Krigsdøger is just a perfect aesthetic and sound. also love that comp Skygger fra dødsriket.

yeah that cover is bollocks on Nedstigning.

Cover is deadly. I just wouldn't wear it on a t-shirt.

New album "Livskramper" due out at the end of June.
Pre order available on Osmose now:
https://www.osmoseproductions.com/item/2/94903-110402-1231-1-0/127684735/gjendod-(gjend%C3%B8d)-livskramper.-black-vinyl.html

Very much looking forward to this!

sweet. love the Kittelsen cover. much better than Nedstigning  ;)

Looking forward to it. I utakt med verden was really good. Perhaps even their best yet.

Last album was definitely the best one so far. It says there is a new drummer in the band so I wonder how this will turn out.
At last the shirt is available for a preorder for the last album as well.

The new drummer appeared on the recent demo. No drastic change to the sound you my ears.

That first track is killer.
There are some unhinged guitars breaks in there. It's just bananas.

Yep. There's a bit of prog in the mix, I think.

Another savage release. :abbath:

Surprised they're not more popular. There's only the one review on Metal Archives and that's for the demo. Maybe being on Osmose will change that.

What the fuck is going on with the cover though? It looks like a woman searching for nits in Chewbacca's head.

It's a Kittelsen I think, but yeah, weird. But sure, that's Gjendød- I love their attitude. Looking forward to reading some new interviews with them because they are always highly entertaining.

I love the cover. Their description of the last album was brilliant. They said Angrep was going to war did the follow up was the mourning/ counting the dead phase. Nail on the head.
I've shared links with friend that aren't really into that style and they all have the same opinion. They don't like BM but keep going back to these releases as they are drawn in over and over again.