#136 August 18, 2020, 01:23:32 PM Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 01:25:29 PM by Kurt Cocaine
♥️❤️Big Donnie❤️♥️

:abbath:

Uniting everyone since 2016

Quote from: Pedrito on August 18, 2020, 02:14:33 PM
Any more articles Ducky?

Care to comment on or refute any of the articles?

Quote from: Pedrito on August 18, 2020, 02:14:33 PM
Any more articles Ducky?

Weren't you goading us for "giving up too easily" in the other thread?

Trump supporter in contradicting themselves shocker!

As Ollkiller says, care to refute any of them? Or are you happy to stoop to your usual tactics of mocking?

Just Michelle Obama ripping him a new one. How much shit is that about him in one day? But no, the media has it in for him. Nothing to do with him being a piece of shit no sir not at all.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-news-live-latest-2020-election-news-today-obama-dnc-twitter-a9675301.html

Refute them? You'll have to ask the orange man yourself. Obsessed.

No, we're constantly hearing how he's not this or that (despite countless evidence to the contrary).

Seeing as he doesn't use MI (well, I've had my suspicions Caomhin), let's hear one of ye lads - his fans - continue to tell us there's no proof of him being a shitstain and that he's "not that bad".

I'm personally just laughing at you lads. Couldn't give a fuck either way. If you want a hysterical reaction go to Twitter. Not going to get myself in a tizzy over US politics. 'Michelle Obama says he's bad blah blah blah' who would have thougt that?  :o

Quote from: Pedrito on August 18, 2020, 03:07:24 PM
I'm personally just laughing at you lads. Couldn't give a fuck either way. If you want a hysterical reaction go to Twitter. Not going to get myself in a tizzy over US politics. 'Michelle Obama says he's bad blah blah blah' who would have thougt that?  :o

So that's a no then. Got ya. Twitter is a cesspit alright and a forum that dosent lead to any rational debate. Just constant slagging. As regards getting in a tizzy. Nah. I just find politics interesting.

Just praying Trump wins again. It's been an amazing 4 years of spastics losing their mind

Quote from: Ducky on August 18, 2020, 02:37:21 PM
Just Michelle Obama ripping him a new one. How much shit is that about him in one day? But no, the media has it in for him. Nothing to do with him being a piece of shit no sir not at all.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-news-live-latest-2020-election-news-today-obama-dnc-twitter-a9675301.html
You're coming across as quite a bit desperate with all these articles you're throwing up here today soyboy....  :laugh:

:laugh: those videos are gas.

I'd prefer the democrats to win but Biden was a poor choice, I think. Trump has nothing to lose if he gets in again and God only knows he might do next.