As Biden might say, if you vote for Trump you ain't black and if you ain't a drunk you ain't a commie!

I was too busy learning Chinese and polishing my jack boots to start drinking early. Amphetamine aus Deutschland is giving me great endurance for the goose stepping though.  :P

It's a skill unto itself. Takes careful preparation of footwear and placement of dein fuß!

My kids maternal grandfather was a card carrying member of the Polish communist party in the day and that dirty auld fucker would be on the voddy in the AM a lot of days!

So how about Trump and the current shenanigans with the USPS? He's even admitted to what he's trying to do.

Actions of a pure sound lad that wants to do his best to serve the common folk of the US or a sociopathic fascist? Hmm... tough one, tough one 🤔

Sociopath, fascist, racist, misogynist, psychopath, done huge global harm...come on lad, you're over egging the pudding here.

Anyone grabbing pussies over the weekend?

I fkn wish. Some nice fascist muff would be perfect

Quote from: Caomhaoin on August 15, 2020, 02:41:54 PM
Sociopath, fascist, racist, misogynist, psychopath, done huge global harm...come on lad, you're over egging the pudding here.

The type of drama usually reserved for 16 year old girls on the blob

You keep saying this but still have no valid counterpoint.

Quote from: Emphyrio on August 15, 2020, 02:55:37 PM
Anyone grabbing pussies over the weekend?

I sent my oh-so-trendy-I'm-getting-married-in-Rome (to Pat the spa) sister a totally obnoxious playlist entitled 'why do you hate music'? due to a tummy upset and the bird being away for the weekend. That's pretty sociopathic.

Quote from: Ducky on August 15, 2020, 03:08:24 PM

You keep saying this but still have no valid counterpoint.

You're like an obsessed ex. Just crack a can and crank one out if nobody is around.

Quote from: Pedrito on August 15, 2020, 03:00:00 PM

The type of drama usually reserved for 16 year old girls on the blob

Well done, more juvenile insults when there's a truth put forward that you can't counter.

It's all been countered or acknowledged you maniac. Give it up to fuck you lunatic!