That's ridiculous. It's a poorly constructed analogy.

Look up the definition of misogyny. And please, enough with the pussy grab thing, I'm getting hot flushes with that dead horse and your ceaseless flogging of it.

He's a lad with a few quid that likes hot sexy women. That used to be called normal, now it's misogyny. Snowflake bullshit

Quote from: Pedrito on August 14, 2020, 02:24:28 PM
He's a lad with a few quid that likes hot sexy women. That used to be called normal.

That's the long and the short if it.

He's a lad with a few quid that likes hot sexy women. That used to be called normal, now it's misogyny. Snowflake bullshit

If that was the case fine. But it isn't. Rape case of a 13 year old. Multiple accusations against him. What blinkers do ye use lads. I must try them out.

"I can do whatever I want with these women because I'm rich and powerful"

Yup, nothing to see there, definitely totally normal and okay, I must be a snowflake for thinking there's anything wrong with that, lads will be lads HAHAHAHAHA WEHAY nice one.

Dragging it off topic, apologies (though twas well off before this), but seriously like. At best, it's a manky attitude.

#36 August 14, 2020, 03:01:59 PM Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 03:07:05 PM by Caomhaoin
FFS! Years ago! Biden said he didn't want his kids growing up in a multi racial 'jungle' many years ago too, but I'm willing to accept he might have changed his views in the meantime. Some of ye are like those Twitter trawlers trying to ruin people's lives for something problematic they said online. Christ on a fuckin' bike, it's insufferable.

Quote from: Ollkiller on August 14, 2020, 02:48:06 PM

If that was the case fine. But it isn't. Rape case of a 13 year old. Multiple accusations against him. What blinkers do ye use lads. I must try them out.

Yeah all that outrage that came as a result. They dropped the case because she was talking complete crap/mental issues. Thumping her in the face..as if he would even have gotten close to the white house as a result. Cop onto yourself

Quote from: Emphyrio on August 14, 2020, 02:28:33 PM
He's a lad with a few quid that likes hot sexy women. That used to be called normal.

That's the long and the short if it.

Would it be ok if she was some munter playing half back for the local GAA team? Or some barely legal young lad passed around at a gang bang? Since when is liking women a crime? You lads are proper dialled into this modern nonsense.

And keeping lads from Africa as slaves used to be normal too, but times change.

Jesus wept..are you 14 or something? That's an argument my 8 year old niece my throw into the mix.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on August 14, 2020, 02:50:54 PM
Nowt proven lad.

Because he has the means to keep people quiet. Do you honestly think that upwards of two dozen women over several decades are all just making this shit up?

His pussy grabbing comment (yes, that's getting brought up again because he said it) and implying he'd like to fuck his daughter is the language of someone that has a healthy attitude towards women?

Quote from: Pedrito on August 14, 2020, 03:41:31 PM
Jesus wept..are you 14 or something? That's an argument my 8 year old niece my throw into the mix.

Then your 8 year old niece just won the argument. Congrats.

#43 August 14, 2020, 03:46:00 PM Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 03:49:22 PM by Ollkiller
Quote from: Caomhaoin on August 14, 2020, 02:50:54 PM
Nowt proven lad.

Aye he's as pure as the driven snow. I have no problem with fellas talking about women, been in enough dressing rooms with the bantz. But he goes too far. You can call that snowflake nonsense all you want but to me it shows a darker side. He's basically a piece of shit. But sure look...

:laugh: fukin hell. My dad's bigger than your daaad!