I was going to make a thread specifically for Naddred, but figured it would be handier to lump all Irish band queries into one thread.

Naddred - EP was a nasty piece of work. Anyone know if anything else is planned from these lads?

Tome - anything in the pipeline here? Thought the demo was cool, a cut above a lot of the doom/sludge bands.

Some updates from the Corr Mhóna camp would be welcome.

Ah. Given how quiet they tend to be, wasn't sure they were still together or not.

There are on average one to two utterly random transmissions per annum via their Facebook page, but the worm is indeed no longer creating.

Is Paul McCarroll still creating art for bands or is that gone too?

Any news on Mael Mordha and Darkest Era? Are they still active?

Mael Mordha is finished. Some of the lads went on to form Death the Leveller.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on July 08, 2020, 09:00:21 PM
The Quinn bro's are in The Grief as well, but I'm pretty sure they are still chipping away at a new album.

Quote from: jobrok1 on July 09, 2020, 03:21:57 PM
but I'm pretty sure they are still chipping away at a new album.
[/quote]

They sure are!

Quote from: hellfire on July 09, 2020, 02:17:14 PM
Mael Mordha is finished. Some of the lads went on to form Death the Leveller.

Thanks for the info, really a shame, thought their last album was awesome and could have taken them to the next level...reckon the singer's departure didn't help...
DTL sound quite promising, will have to check them out further...

If ever a band quit at the wrong time that was one. That last album was a belter. They had their reasons though.

Tome just announced a Belfast gig with Soothsayer for January 2021. Be nice if something new surfaces by them between now and rhen