#195 September 29, 2026, 10:51:53 PM Last Edit: September 29, 2026, 10:55:48 PM by Thorn
It's definitely a better album than the Megadeth finale but that's a pretty low bar. Actually had to google 72 seasons so that's where I am with that lot . It's a festival friendly album, good luck to them, there's more than enough more interesting thrash acts like Critical Defiance, Ripper, Rapid etc. for me to be getting on with.  In fairness I was predisposed to be at best indifferent towards it when I saw the song title It's For The Kids.  I'd be going 7/10 after a couple of listens.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Scott & Charlie have to be subconsciously still writing with Bush in mind.

There's some decent ideas and hooks on it for sure but nothing memorable. Better than Metallicas and Megadeths current albums but then again that wouldn't be hard at all.

Quote from: Trev on September 29, 2026, 10:35:14 PMIt's OK, first half is definitely stronger, but I can't help thinking they'd sound much better with Bush singing them

I thought the same myself, the first half reminded me of SOWN - though unlike yourself and Pagan Saviour I thought the second half was better than the first.

Still poor overall, I'd take 72 Seasons over it TBH.

Quote from: Carnage on September 29, 2026, 10:56:11 PM
Quote from: Trev on September 29, 2026, 10:35:14 PMIt's OK, first half is definitely stronger, but I can't help thinking they'd sound much better with Bush singing them

I thought the same myself, the first half reminded me of SOWN - though unlike yourself and Pagan Saviour I thought the second half was better than the first.

Still poor overall, I'd take 72 Seasons over it TBH.
Sounds like Man City's climb back into the PL...