I was oblivious to JK's lack of knowledge or interest as I was so young. I was as interested in the good stuff as the shit at the time too, although I was always sceptical of Clawfinger despite a few friends liking them. I mean, Biohazard were corny, but Clawfinger were absolutely cringe inducing  :laugh:

I did love Clawfinger back then i must say! :laugh:

Clawfinger, who billed themselves as the anti-RATM by proudly declaring on the inlay that no instruments were used in the recording, or something to that effect  :laugh: :abbath:

Clawfinger got a lot of airtime on Noisy Mothers/Raw power too,i remember buying Deaf Dumb Blind off the back of seeing the Warfare video.

#19 July 01, 2020, 09:57:41 PM Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 06:48:52 PM by mugz

Yeah State of the world address wasn't  good,i liked Urban Discipline though.

State of the World Address was the business.

I remember hearing the intro to Punishment and thinking it sounded class (and it is a great intro, BTW) but then the song starts properly and Evan Seinfeld starts doing his thing and it's just crap. And that's Biohazard really.

The chaos in the Shades of Grey video is what sucked me in.

Clawfinger were a better band.

(Must be a new low on here comparing Biohazard and Clawfinger)

I have one Clawfinger album (the first one) on tape and one Biohazard one (Urban Discipline) copied on tape. They're both shite, but Clawfinger at least sounded slightly sincere about it all.

Clawfinger are a great band....I still love them.

This show was brilliant when I was a kid. Easy to look back at it with a more cynical eye now but at the time it was amazing. I used to tape the Sound Cellar top 10 each week for my walkman. I recall him playing a track from 'Breeding The Spawn' and just being blown away......couldn't believe what I was hearing and of course bought the album.
www.dme-promotions.com
www.facebook.com/dmepromotions
www.instagram.com/dmepromotions
www.twitter.com/dmepromotions

When did it actually run from and to? I tuned in a few times in 96, a lot in 97, any maybe a few times after that, but couldn't be sure.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on July 02, 2020, 11:37:03 AM
When did it actually run from and to? I tuned in a few times in 96, a lot in 97, any maybe a few times after that, but couldn't be sure.
I emigrated in 1996 but I think it had been on a couple of years before that.?

It began in 92 I think.  I remember a guy I was friends with then excitedly showing me the listing in the newspaper at the time and being amazed! Tuned in religiously for the duration of its existence until 98 or 99 when it ended.

#29 July 02, 2020, 02:08:46 PM Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 06:49:09 PM by mugz