#15 December 29, 2018, 10:06:58 PM Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 10:11:11 PM by Juggz
Truly shite, but the way the guy with the red V is pasted in at an angle - so his centre of gravity is way over his right leg, meaning he would go on his snot on the ground - that's what annoys me the most

Anthrax doing a shitty knock off of a Kiss  album cover. The Kiss one came out over 40 years ago and it still looks better. The Anthrax one just look bland and boring. Some of them look unrecognizable too.
Deep Down Six Feet, Is Where I Like To Eat

It's one of my favourite records of all time, but naked lads getting milled off a mountain? 'sake.

Quote from: Hambeast on December 19, 2018, 03:31:00 PM
Came across this bad boy earlier

That looks eerily like a tranny I banged once

Take your pick..........

www.sevared.com

hard to believe that's from the year 2020?

Never actually noticed the blokes on the Sound of perseverance before

#24 February 14, 2020, 02:54:36 PM Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 05:02:11 PM by John Kimble
On a bit of a Pantera nostalgia buzz at the moment and gave Reinventing the Steel a few spins as it was definitely my least listened to album of theirs. Prob due to the fact that I never have it that much attention, it only really dawned on me how absolutely fucking scutter the album cover is. Everything about it is utter shit. The stupid junkie looking redneck in his trunks, and the blurred out bottle of presumably whiskey in his hand. Rubbish.

Quote from: Ducky on February 04, 2019, 07:39:34 PM
It's one of my favourite records of all time, but naked lads getting milled off a mountain? 'sake.

Yeah it's a funny one that, it's a pretty awful cover despite being a great record. I kind of overlook the detail on the cover (maybe because it's so poorly rendered) and just treat it as a kind of blurry mountain.

A bit like The Shadowthrone, I just see this semi-blurry shape and instantly connect it with amazing music, so it's never bothered me.

I have to say i never noticed the men either!

It's doubly awful when you consider how good the preceding six sleeves were. Some of those are flat out iconic.

The 20th anniversary edition has is much better in its execution, but the awful concept remains.

What was that album cover of some oiled up dude naked with a hard-on?
He looked to be standing on some Arizona desert highway. Ridiculous... Hahaha....

Immolations -Here in After was 24 years old during the week,i still rate that as one of the best album covers of all time.