I think he's an idiot for the most part and I'm the first one to have a laugh at the yokels but he has to be doing something right. I also think some of the comments would suggest he's the devil incarnate. He's just a fat mysoginist bollox. His detractors are like the perpetually offended brigade. It's not like he rode any of our mothers. But he is a very unlikable fucker, I'm not a fan, I just think people are getting their knickers in a twist.

Meanwhile Kamala Harris who 'believed' Joe Biden's sex assault accusers, now wants to be his vice-president. Do any of these cunts even have red blood running through their veins?

Kamala Harris is a useful idiot, she's a woman and a bit black, sorted. The left in a nutshell.

Quote from: Pedrito on August 12, 2020, 09:13:24 PM
:laugh:

You'd swear the guy was out raping and pillaging like Genghis Khan or something. Load of hysterical nonsense

In the court documents I posted when the 13 year old girl started crying during the rape he started punching her with a closed fist. And you class it as hysterical nonsense. Seems more like Genghis Khan to me.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on August 12, 2020, 10:42:13 PM
Kamala Harris is a useful idiot, she's a woman and a bit black, sorted. The left in a nutshell.

Was she put on the ticket because she was a woman and black. More than likely. Get those votes. That I'd call good campaign management. As regards being an idiot. Attorney General of California. C'mon like.

She has low energy. She would never have gotten there if she was white.

It's a disgrace and racist.

That's not what a "useful idiot" is. Even if Harris was an idiot (she isn't) and useful to Biden (she is), she wouldn't be a useful idiot unless she didn't know why she was being brought into play and if being brought into play was contrary to her personal goals. She definitely knows why she has been chosen, and being chosen is a nice prelude to her own future presidential campaign.

I think she and Biden will be a terrible team though, if they win. A far cry from Sanders and AOC like.

Run for the hills Kulaks! The Greystones Commisar is here!

Trump is very low energy tonight!

That thing he does is funny were he reads the wrong word on the page he has but doesn't correct it and instead tries to make the word part of what he is saying. I could watch that all day.

Quote from: Emphyrio on August 12, 2020, 10:19:43 PM
I think he's an idiot for the most part and I'm the first one to have a laugh at the yokels but he has to be doing something right. I also think some of the comments would suggest he's the devil incarnate. He's just a fat mysoginist bollox. His detractors are like the perpetually offended brigade. It's not like he rode any of our mothers. But he is a very unlikable fucker, I'm not a fan, I just think people are getting their knickers in a twist.

He's got the demagoguery down to a T and he's well in bed with Putin, do those count as stuff he's done right?

If that cunt senator McCarthy was about, a couple of ye would be for the gulag

Like I said, I'm not a fan. I wouldn't have voted for him. As it's not an issue that affects me in the slightest I really couldn't care less either way. I just think the screeching from the rafters only makes his neanderthal supporters more entrenched.

Hi! How many times has this Neanderthal supporter given you a laugh ya Limerick langer!

#989 August 12, 2020, 11:42:38 PM Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 11:50:53 PM by Ollkiller

https://youtu.be/324akR35czE

Biden and Harris first press conference together. You have to skip in a bit on before it starts. No Sleepy Joe here.

Edit: Just watched some of the trump news conference. Why are sentences so hard for some people. And when he brought the charts out. The shittest David Attenborough you could ever imagine.