A fair question   :)
Deep Down Six Feet, Is Where I Like To Eat

Not only would have I voted for him, if have contributed to his campaign.

"I can get away with criminal sexual assault because I have so much money!"
I don't really know why it's being brought up again here, but this is what Trump said to try to impress a man young enough to be his son. It wasn't locker-room talk among friends; it was a pathetic narcissist seeking approbation by claiming to be so powerful he can get away with anything. It doesn't necessarily mean he has done this, but it's a quite strong indication that he sees it as something other "real men" should recognize as a badge of honour and be envious of. In other words, he's selfish enough for it to have been an admission of fact, but also pathetic enough for it to have been a fabrication for ego strokes.

Personally, I honestly don't know which scenario is a worse reflection of his nature, is my point. We've all engaged in some level of erection driven gagging to ride talk in our lives, but this is so ego driven and pathetic, that's what made it skin crawling for me anyway.

Close the thread, our intellectual Stalin has set us straight.

:laugh:

You'd swear the guy was out raping and pillaging like Genghis Khan or something. Load of hysterical nonsense

My point being he's also rich enough to be getting sexual assault claims fired at him from all angles. Joe Biden the same. It seems every second lad with a bit of power and money turns into a sexual predator these days. Targetted more like. If these guys are all that's being alleged, there are a thousand hungry young prosecutors that would give their mother's fanny to take these things to court. But there aren't. Plenty of it, if not the vast majority is more than likely waffle.

Quote from: Pedrito on August 12, 2020, 09:13:24 PM

You'd swear the guy was out raping and pillaging like Genghis Khan or something. Load of hysterical nonsense

😄

Quote from: Caomhaoin on August 12, 2020, 08:39:48 PM
Not only would have I voted for him, if have contributed to his campaign.

Says it all.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on August 12, 2020, 09:09:17 PM

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Trump is scum, and so are his ilk.

Quote from: Pedrito on August 12, 2020, 09:23:00 PM
My point being he's also rich enough to be getting sexual assault claims fired at him from all angles.

I totally agree, that's why I'm not going down the "no smoke without fire" road. I'm beating out the "what kind of pathetic spa cries fire where there isn't?" road  :abbath:

Quote from: livingabortion on August 12, 2020, 09:48:10 PM
Quote from: Caomhaoin on August 12, 2020, 09:09:17 PM

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Trump is scum, and so are his ilk.

That's crazy talk. He might be a buffoon but lots of very smart people voted for him, many of whom aren't even rapists or racists.

And exponentially more slack-jawed yokels voted for him

Quote from: blessed1 on August 12, 2020, 09:33:04 PM
Quote from: Pedrito on August 12, 2020, 09:13:24 PM

😄

If he wins the next election he should turn up in something like that..the meltdowns would be epic. Nnnoooooaaaagghhhhh!!!