#465 June 08, 2020, 11:51:44 PM Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 12:00:05 AM by astfgyl
No sorry man you're a racist. How can you question an ethnic minority and not be racist?

On the question of would they be different if brought up by someone not of their own kind? I knew a fella who owned a wolf and it didn't tear me from limb to limb. It is equal parts nature and nurture.

Edit: So when are we all going to start taking a knee for Knacker Lives Matter?

Oh wait, we only like to march for the racism in the way that the american media sells it to us? We all need to wake the fuck up and actually start applying equality equally. You can be a fucking prick in any colour. And I'm waiting for even one of ye to actually come out and admit ye are racist against knackers as I did. And fuck it yeah I did it to prove a point to all of the virtue signalling cunts of all colours here. Even the black irish hate the knackers. I actually asked one yesterday and that isn't even a joke.

Quote from: astfgyl on June 08, 2020, 11:51:44 PM
No sorry man you're a racist. How can you question an ethnic minority and not be racist?
I really don't care. If everyone from Wexford tried to fuck me up at every counter you better believe I wouldn't like them either.

On the question of would they be different if brought up by someone not of their own kind? I knew a fella who owned a wolf and it didn't tear me from limb to limb. It is equal parts nature and nurture.

Ah ya if that makes me a racist ill happily agree to being one.
The thing is with travellers it's that about 75% are bad and the rest are OK.
I do know a lot of travellers from tattooing and you get a sense of the decent ones when you meet them.
They are out there just they are in the minority.

Quote from: blessed1 on June 08, 2020, 11:56:47 PM

I do know a lot of travellers from tattooing and you get a sense of the decent ones when you meet them.

I edited the above post to include this:

Oh wait, we only like to march for the racism in the way that the american media sells it to us? We all need to wake the fuck up and actually start applying equality equally. You can be a fucking prick in any colour. And I'm waiting for even one of ye to actually come out and admit ye are racist against knackers as I did. And fuck it yeah I did it to prove a point to all of the virtue signalling cunts of all colours here. Even the black irish hate the knackers. I actually asked one yesterday and that isn't even a joke.

And that isn't me arguing with yourself, I agree that around 25% of them are grand, but is there not something very racist going on by even calling them them?

I did state emphatically that I don't like them, don't care what becomes of them and resent them for multiple terrifying incidents. If that makes me racist then mail me a tshirt that says racist and I'll wear it.

Saturday afternoon, we're all going to meet up in the car park of a cash and carry in Mullingar and renounce our settled privilege while Kev leads us in prayer.

Quote from: astfgyl on June 09, 2020, 12:04:33 AM
Quote from: blessed1 on June 08, 2020, 11:56:47 PM

I edited the above post to include this:

And that isn't me arguing with yourself, I agree that around 25% of them are grand, but is there not something very racist going on by even calling them them?

Like I said man if that makes me a racist saying that then I'll admit I am one

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on June 09, 2020, 12:14:37 AM
Saturday afternoon, we're all going to meet up in the car park of a cash and carry in Mullingar and renounce our settled privilege while Kev leads us in prayer.

I'll supply the valium.

Who will bring the yokes though lol

race is related to but not identical with being part of a micro culture

the problem is that ireland basically consists of a small hiberno british elite, and the vast unwashed of smalltown gaa types, dublin/limerick gangsters, inbred types, and vast amounts of 'new' irish, who are generally non european to boot.

they do this to every country, just to keep you uncomfortable in your own reality

ireland has always been a notably racist nudge nudge wink wink country where the best and brightest left

it's all about herd management. in the usa it's herd management through never ending tension; the atmosphere over there is always so volatile big city or small town.

that pervasive tension is by design too

I will bring the yokes.

Ah here fuck that you have to make your own shirt, but I reckon you know what I'm getting at here. All of the virtue cunts are as bad as they enemy that they feel that they are extinguishing and we still have to call a spade a spade at the end of the day. Rakes of the lads here who argue otherwise about the american black vs white issue actually hate knackers and maybe we need to get our own house in order before we are suddenly concerned by what the US election year media is selling to us. I bet the irish Gardai are entirely infatuated with knackers just as the US cops love the black fellas, even that angel George Floyd.

Look at ourselves first the whole lot of us before we start looking across the atlantic ocean

Quote from: astfgyl on June 09, 2020, 12:18:38 AM
I will bring the yokes.

Ah here fuck that you have to make your own shirt, but I reckon you know what I'm getting at here. All of the virtue cunts are as bad as they enemy that they feel that they are extinguishing and we still have to call a spade a spade at the end of the day. Rakes of the lads here who argue otherwise about the american black vs white issue actually hate knackers and maybe we need to get our own house in order before we are suddenly concerned by what the US election year media is selling to us. I bet the irish Gardai are entirely infatuated with knackers just as the US cops love the black fellas, even that angel George Floyd.

Look at ourselves first the whole lot of us before we start looking across the atlantic ocean

there's an understanding that the show must go on....the gang leaders are the same echleon as the guards, civil servants etc... it's all, in a way, for you, to keep you off balance.

Quote from: astfgyl on June 09, 2020, 12:18:38 AM
I will bring the yokes.

You are right.
Me and a friend were having a conversation about this the last day and the conclusion we came to is that you have a better chance of ending world poverty as much as you do racism.
No matter what you do its always going to be there.
The people out protesting for black ppl in Ireland probably hate knackers sure.