Iron Mountain Metal Festival 2021

Burning Metal

• View Profile
on: May 03, 2020, 01:40:10 AM
The first announcement for Iron Mountain Metal Festival 2021.
Event page here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1095709214136981/

Drainbramaged

• View Profile
Reply #1 on: May 04, 2020, 04:23:42 AM
How much attention do you need?

Giggles

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 04, 2020, 07:30:35 AM
How much attention do you need?

How much attention do you want to give?
You have made 13 posts on this site since you registered in December, and every single one of them in Iron Mountain threads. You're clearly loving it.

Drainbramaged

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 04, 2020, 05:36:43 PM
And.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 05:38:28 PM by Drainbramaged »

Drainbramaged

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 04, 2020, 05:37:58 PM
I do quite enjoy making fun of Phil, I can't deny that. He walks himself into the firing line. And we need some entertainment through these hard times

Hambeast

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: May 04, 2020, 06:29:33 PM
Let's not turn this into another thread like the last one. Everything that needs to be said has been said. If anyone from IMMF starts slinging shit then that's a different story, but they're not so let's give them a fair chance for now, and no personal attacks. It doesn't need to get to a point where posts start getting deleted or people get banned.

Burning Metal

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: May 05, 2020, 02:07:01 AM
The Crawling are now announced as Saturday's headline act.
Which takes us to 18 bands announced.
A separate company will be running the second stage in 2021 so things are moving forward as we planned.
Outside our current situation cancelling what would have been our launch weekend.
More announcements coming soon!

Drainbramaged

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: May 05, 2020, 07:21:41 AM
Let's not turn this into another thread like the last one. Everything that needs to be said has been said. If anyone from IMMF starts slinging shit then that's a different story, but they're not so let's give them a fair chance for now, and no personal attacks. It doesn't need to get to a point where posts start getting deleted or people get banned.

Fair

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: May 05, 2020, 09:22:52 AM
In all seriousness though, why is this shite being enabled? The "festival"categorically will not happen, just like any of its previous iterations. The only thing that will come out of this thread is Phil making another shown of himself and being roundly derided, the same thing that happens literally every time he is involved in anything. Absolute joke. Thread should be locked for his own good if nothing else

Giggles

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: May 05, 2020, 11:28:57 AM
Henry Ford bankrupted 2 companies before he made it. And because of his failures, we now have Ford Transits, which are serious wagons. Leitrim could be the next Wacken. So why don't you make like George Michael and have a little faith  8)

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: May 05, 2020, 11:44:17 AM
For your own sake, I hope you are neither serious, nor in any way associated with that balloon and his pie-in-the-sky "festival."

mick1sheridan

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: May 05, 2020, 11:49:29 AM
I know and like some of the bands on the list. But surely agreeing to this a year in advance is you saying "we don't have too many aspirations for next year." Not that bands need to be aiming for Slane next year, but a bit of ambition is always good

Reply #12 on: May 05, 2020, 12:00:52 PM
You'd swear any of the possible outcomes of this had any importance whatsoever. Have ye really so little to be thinking about?? Just bad vibes on the forum for absolutely no good reason. If it happens, it happens; if it doesn't happen, very few people will be impacted, virtually none in any significant manner.

blessed1

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: May 05, 2020, 12:31:18 PM
You'd swear any of the possible outcomes of this had any importance whatsoever. Have ye really so little to be thinking about?? Just bad vibes on the forum for absolutely no good reason. If it happens, it happens; if it doesn't happen, very few people will be impacted, virtually none in any significant manner.

100%
Bullying is what's going on here.
Just leave the fella alone.

Burning Metal

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: May 05, 2020, 11:56:10 PM
I'd just like to point out that IMMF is 20 people.
Some people cannot let go of the fact a festival I organised in 2013 didn't go ahead. which was of course a learning experience.
40 of our 160 weekend passes have already been bought so we are well on course to sell out our small event.
We have no plans to build a "big festival" our aim is simply to have an annual weekend event that has a 300 onsite limit.
This venue is ready to go and in use for years.
I now represent 20 people in regards to IMMF and Burning Metal has recruited more members along with the launch of Burning Metal Records last month. Our first clients were exclusively previewed on Moshville Times who are the biggest independent metal source in the UK. The Bandcamp numbers were in excess of 500 streams which is decent for a band releasing their debut EP...
My overall plan is to tie all this together and help Irish bands get more notice. Generally those trying to get going in the industry.  We have more international connections coming together all the time to the point if I find someone really good I can recommend them to labels etc.
All we are trying to is help Irish bands reach more people and hopefully help them reach the next tier and beyond...