Saw him the last time he was here in Dublin - his guitarist does the wasp songs and you'd swear it was Blackie if you closed your eyes! Well worth a look!

Quote from: Bogmetaller on March 12, 2020, 07:05:42 AM
Saw him the last time he was here in Dublin - his guitarist does the wasp songs and you'd swear it was Blacky if you closed your eyes! Well worth a look!

Chris himself was very friendly as well before and after the gig, big difference between him and Blackie...dare  I say Chris is more WASP than WASP nowadays?

Ah yeah Chris Holmes. No thanks. This from 2014:
https://metalinjection.net/editorials/former-w-a-s-p-guitarist-chris-holmes-moved-to-france-because-he-thinks-black-culture-ruined-heavy-metal

Yes, I know, but I don't like this [rap] music.

Yeah, it sucks! It's so called nigger music. I'll say that word, I don't care if niggers are in the room or not to get my opinion, that's the way it is. Rap is just starting to hit Europe, and it kind of makes me sick, because I don't like it when kids act like niggers. Is the word "nigger" bad to say here? When you say it in the States, everybody is pissed off.

The rescheduled date for this is now Friday the 12th, coming up fast!

He's doing a WASP set and support is from Wicked Jackals

Enjoyed the hell out of that gig.Great seeing that holmes can still shred.

Quote from: Statomosh on November 13, 2021, 01:08:57 AM
Enjoyed the hell out of that gig.Great seeing that holmes can still shred.

How many people were on the gig?
Last time in Drogheda was really sad.

Saw him at the Diamond Rock Club in Ahoghill on Saturday night. Place was rammed, such a great gig.

Quote from: Rocky on November 16, 2021, 10:39:18 AM
Saw him at the Diamond Rock Club in Ahoghill on Saturday night. Place was rammed, such a great gig.

Great to hear Holmes got proper support from people in Ahoghill.  I presume his last gig in Drogheda was catastrophically attended because the town is a bloody kip  :)

Quote from: warhead on November 18, 2021, 09:03:53 PM

Great to hear Holmes got proper support from people in Ahoghill.  I presume his last gig in Drogheda was catastrophically attended because the town is a bloody kip  :)

I was at that Drogheda gig actually, couldn't believe how small the crowd was  :laugh:

Quote from: Rocky on November 21, 2021, 12:33:23 AM

I was at that Drogheda gig actually, couldn't believe how small the crowd was  :laugh:

How many punters are we talking about for Drogheda?

Quote from: The Heretic on November 22, 2021, 11:55:51 AM
Quote from: Rocky on November 21, 2021, 12:33:23 AM

How many punters are we talking about for Drogheda?

Hmmmm, I think it was 25 to 30.