Quote from: Thorn on August 07, 2020, 06:06:47 PM
Worst afternoon of the Championships so far, a visit to the dentist would be more pleasurable than sitting through Selby's pondering .

https://twitter.com/Livesnooker/status/1293600719250087938

QuoteRonnie O'Sullivan made a 147 break faster than it took Mark Selby to play a single shot last year.

Yeah, I'm really hoping he beats Selby. Anything is better than another Selby final, I doubt I'd bother watching if he goes through

Ronnie's become seriously arrogant lately, hasn't he? He's always been confident and cocky but the stuff he's come out with the last few days has been on another level. Disrespectful TBH.

Quote from: Mower Liberation Front on August 12, 2020, 10:36:17 PM
Quote from: Thorn on August 07, 2020, 06:06:47 PM
Worst afternoon of the Championships so far, a visit to the dentist would be more pleasurable than sitting through Selby's pondering .

https://twitter.com/Livesnooker/status/1293600719250087938

QuoteRonnie O'Sullivan made a 147 break faster than it took Mark Selby to play a single shot last year.

:laugh: just after seeing this

This is unreal stuff, absolute classic whoever wins

That was some frame, bit of a slog but it all happened there. Poor oul' Wilson is in bits in his interview.

Quote from: Thorn on August 14, 2020, 04:55:15 PM
Feck off carrot top  >:(

Did something specific happen? I was out all day, didn't see anything but the last half hour of the match.

Nah, just when Mc Gill went 16-15 I thought my few quid on Wilson was gone. Just an astonishing last frame, so glad I got to see that live.

Ronnie's having a laugh here, playing like he's down the club on a Friday night, shocking temperament, well not really I suppose for him

He's throwing it deliberately, he's not that reckless. Just can't see why.

Reckon Selby is playing even slower to wind him up and its working a treat

From the ridiculous to the.sublime. He couldnt....   could he?

As soon as I say that he gets a 138 break in 7 and a bit minutes. 😂

Fucksake like. He's not well.

Best day's snooker I've ever seen. Just, fucking, WOW