My wanking levels haven't been affected at all..weird!

I've got ten cans of Guinness in the fridge, I'll have a couple of them tomorrow night.

Got a few hours' work this morning, another 3 tomorrow. He's effectively shut up shop but doing a few mornings behind closed doors, taking repairs in without interacting with people so I should have a very few hours each week. Doing the oul' Xs & Os for a while 'til it picks up. Better than nothing, I suppose.

Office is doing rotating shifts so there's only ever half of us in the building and the rest work from home. It's becoming quickly obvious that anybody who has any distraction at all is not getting fuck all done at home, and they're treating it as a holiday.

Quote from: kiehozero on March 20, 2020, 08:48:36 AMIt's becoming quickly obvious that anybody who has any distraction at all is not getting fuck all done at home, and they're treating it as a holiday.

Unsurprising though isn't it. They'll be the same ones bitching and moaning to be allowed to do it in the first place.. yet be the cause of it never happening again when all this shit clears up.

Seeing clips of students in the US all out on beaches in droves for start of spring break like the typical fucknuts that they are.  Seeing comments already about 'hur dduurr duur our freedom.. our rights' etc
Yeah it's because of twats like ye that the government have to step in because you can't follow a simple request of staying at home.

Fuck me, if covid could target specific people a culling would be acceptable

Quote from: Pedrito on March 19, 2020, 10:46:04 PM

So that's why all the hand sanitizer is sold out

Quote from: Ducky on March 20, 2020, 11:49:08 AM

He's making it as quick as he can!

All I know is that I'll never listen to Scavenger "Breaking the Chain" again, it's forever tarnished by this inside information!  :-[

Quote from: Aborted on March 20, 2020, 09:16:05 AM
Quote from: kiehozero on March 20, 2020, 08:48:36 AMIt's becoming quickly obvious that anybody who has any distraction at all is not getting fuck all done at home, and they're treating it as a holiday.

Unsurprising though isn't it. They'll be the same ones bitching and moaning to be allowed to do it in the first place.. yet be the cause of it never happening again when all this shit clears up.

If it's doing anything it is showing up the people who never actually look at any data we get. I'm a retail analyst and we have some people who will take the information you get from the tills and actually do something with it, or we'll show them trends they can't possibly spot just being in one store rather than hundred. On the other hand we have people who think they know best or they'll chase hitting a particular margin, even if it means tanking their sales to do so. The systems we've designed are self-service and have built-in usage metrics, with everyone being out of the office the top brass are now asking us to provide those metrics on their teams and they've now seen the correlation between staff performance and those metrics.

Quote from: Snare on March 20, 2020, 12:05:58 PM

All I know is that I'll never listen to Scavenger "Breaking the Chain" again, it's forever tarnished by this inside information!  :-[

:laugh:

So the system's collapsed in Spain in terms of  the ventilator machines needed to keep people alive. They're giving priority to people who are expected to survive and a lad here in our hometown with down syndrome has been told(his family) that he doesn't have priority. All because some cunts want to eat endangered animals. Of course he wouldn't have survived this long in China anyway, they would have made sure of that. Sickening.

Jesus dude. If you want to go down that road, in most of western Europe he would have been aborted in the second trimester.

Someone pointed out to me earlier that it's only just over a week since the schools clothes, feels like a month at this point

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on March 21, 2020, 10:59:09 AM
Jesus dude. If you want to go down that road, in most of western Europe he would have been aborted in the second trimester.

Yes, and certainly something I am conflicted about, something that I think should be a constant source of dialogue rather than a closed book. Life and especially those of people with down sydrome has become an elephant in the room and it makes people uncomfortable. A metal website maybe not the place for that argument though.

We are getting constant reports of deaths. Nearly 300 yesterday in Spain and it's just numbers. But each one of them people has a family, people that love them etc, they're not just a number like they would be out in some communist hellhole. It's depressing here when I walk outside. Everything that I love about Spain, the cameraderie, the closeness, the hugs and kisses, it's all on hold, and I feel really bad for these people. I think we need to be angrier than we are, not some stupid xenophobic, toxic anger, but anger about how our world is being bought and sold off, people treated like garbage and numbers, and how outmoded practices are being allowed to continue that have created Sars, birdflu and coronavirus. Also I think I'm listening to too much Holy Terror  :laugh:

I find Donald Trump, as usual, a huge source of entertainment by baiting the liberal media by calling it the 'Chinese' virus.