I went to the shop today and it was a very civilized experience, about 10 people in Lidl and all with baskets instead of trolleys. No problem getting anything I want either but I expect that to change as the news gets out that the panic buying is back on. Tomorrow will tell a lot. Well not for me because I don't need anything but I'm sure I'll hear about it one way or another.

I don't get what it is with people, they are on their phones and glued to the news all day and they don't seem to have copped that no matter how bad it has gotten in any country the shops are still open and if everybody would stop being greedy cunts there is still plenty for everyone. Same shit in the place where I work, seen people coming in for baby formula for example and because there is a limit just sending in their husbands or sisters later on for more. Of course the general policy of not calling them out still applies so fuck all can be done about it.

It's mad really because there was always enough baby formula for all the babies in the country and no indication of any forthcoming shortage, but sure why let reason get in the way of your blind panic ye miserable flock of sheep cunts. And that's only one example. There must be some level of paracetamol sitting in people's houses this minute and they will probably end up throwing them out in the finish. some waste.

Mate of mine is a carpenter and he gets up around half five each morning, he got laid off yesterday and woke up at the usual time today and said fuck it, heads to Tesco at half six and there was a kilometre queue of people outside the store.  Mad stuff altogether

It's funny how the virus is the threat but it is people and their selfishness and irrational fears that would potentially collapse everything.  And now because of the snowball effect, their fears are starting to seem more rational by the minute, as the fear that they wouldn't be able to get what they need becomes the reality but only due to their own actions.

Actually it isn't funny at all, it's depressing.

It really is depressing. And when this shit passes, they should be fucking reminded daily.

Interesting reading that, and in terms even I could understand

Annoying but it's hard to disagree with the tool bag on most of these

bar the Idris Elba one, that seems a bit clutchin at straws tbh and for the Elon Musk one.. I think he was referring to the people panic buying etc and not people actually being in a panic about what might happen with all this.

The Bono one  :laugh:

That article is written by Piers Morgan, the man who's wrong even when he's right.

Leave Gal alone,she gets a pass  ;D

There are many sad elements to it for me. I'm reading the daily mail. I'm reading Piers Morgan. I'm reading what "celebrities" are doing. I agree with Piers Morgan. I have heard of some of these "people".

On the plus side I haven't heard of some of these creatures and other than that column I wouldn't have heard any of these stories. So I must be doing something right although I slipped badly this time.

Quote from: astfgyl on March 30, 2020, 07:30:09 PM
Also crying...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8167509/PIERS-MORGAN-20-Cov-idiots-far.html

AKA "a list of rich and famous people who hate me." Surprised he called out Trump really, can't believe anyone tolerates that toilet of a man.