Could be a full lock down (stay indoors) here in Ireland in the next couple of days. Believable because we have absolutely no health care system worth talking about.

Mate of mine that's in the Irish army told me they are going on standby from Monday.

Quote from: mickO))) on March 12, 2020, 10:11:48 PM
Mate of mine that's in the Irish army told me they are going on standby from Monday.
I heard something along the same lines too. Maybe even before Monday.

Hello family, just a wee heads up, I know your probably reading it everywhere but just a little I'm extra information I got from a friend who's front line in Dublin, she's a doctor and the Infectious diseases consultant did a briefing to them today briefing on the 'major catastrophe plan', there's currently a hotel in Dublin with 30 cases that they haven't announced to the news yet, 13 cases confirmed yesterday and 35 on the way to Beaumont today. The virus is going to spread quickly (as it has else where in Europe) so although no need to panic, listen to the 'wash your hands' advice etc. They reckon that there's the potential for the uk to do a bit of a shut down as soon as next week and Ireland will follow suit. There's also a 2nd man about to die but they are keeping him on life support for now so as now to create mass panic. Advice is be smart, try keep from touching your face and stay clean.. 💪😊
The army are moving to status yellow on Monday, fairly big deal , hasn't done that since the troubles and foot &mouth I think . Everything non essential will be cancelled so like no ranges , no courses , no sports . Looks like there will be platoons basically confined to barracks on rotas so they don't get infected and can basically still maintain capabilities. Then we could be sent into prisons & hospitals too. It hasn't been announced nationally yet cause they don't want people panicking basically but it got out across the army yesterday so the director pulled us all in to tell us what was happening.

That's the Clayton Hotel as far as I know.

Fair play to Bono and the lads.

Bear in mind we're about two weeks (or more) behind the real picture. The UK government response is predictably piss-poor. Don't expect the land of 3000 Madrid fans in Liverpool ladt night and Chelenham to go on lockdown any time soon.

:-\ Getting married in 5 weeks

Indeed. Sher look..

The lasses on chaturbate are going to make a fortune over the next few weeks.

Quote from: Juggz on March 12, 2020, 10:57:48 PM

:laugh: :laugh:

Quote from: Juggz on March 12, 2020, 10:57:48 PM

What is chaterbate....?

The militant female wing of Kleenex.