David Starkey is fairly handy at the history. He'd probably get on great guns with Kurt Bonnie Prince Charlie, Hellfire and myself (because I'd be hanging on his every posh word).

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on February 25, 2021, 06:07:57 PM
I really can't do anything about you taking history to be esoteric horseshit. It's pretty far out though.

That's it. I don't understand facts. You are not talking about facts. You side wind and twist around every topic. Like every other imbecile you drag people down to your own level an beat them with your own experience.

I'm talking about neo-colonialism in Africa. That is a fact. You're saying that by suggesting neo-colonialism has an ongoing causal role in Africa's struggle for development, this is "racism of lower expectations."

Then you go on to say that it's the former, and not, say, "racism of lower expectations," that is esoteric horseshit. You're certainly on flying far out form!

Ah Jaysus Kristoph, Hellie was only pulling your leg.
Sure look at how all those nice Nigerian lads & lassies are doing so well with all their natural resources of oil, gas, tin, coal, etc....
All 240 of them and their families are doing great.

:laugh: well played Kurt. Any more communist meanderings Chris or will we call it a day?

Quote from: Caomhaoin on February 25, 2021, 06:31:03 PM
David Starkey is fairly handy at the history. He'd probably get on great guns with Kurt Bonnie Prince Charlie, Hellfire and myself (because I'd be hanging on his every posh word).
David Starkey would be welcome to share a bifta and cans on my pink leather recliner sofa set any day Caomhaoin. Organise it matey....

So mr potato head is just potato head now.

Harry Shearer has cancelled himself from his Dr Hibberd role. Amazing. Good thing it's been a disgrace of a show for 20 years.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on February 25, 2021, 08:13:00 PM
Harry Shearer has cancelled himself from his Dr Hibberd role. Amazing. Good thing it's been a disgrace of a show for 20 years.

White people are evil, white people suck, but 'appropriating' other cultures is a nicht nicht. What's a fella to do?

Quote from: hellfire on February 25, 2021, 07:21:59 PM
Any more communist meanderings Chris or will we call it a day?

Communist? Oh dear, so you're now a proud card carrying mush for brains too? Noted for future reference.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on February 25, 2021, 08:15:48 PM

Communist? Oh dear, so you're now a proud card carrying mush for brains too? Noted for future reference.

Imagine the chuckle and dismissive head shake whilst that was being typed 😂

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on February 25, 2021, 08:15:48 PM

Silence tard. Stay in France. Better you bleed their taxation than mine.

Quote from: Kunt 4 Life on February 25, 2021, 08:00:17 PM
So mr potato head is just potato head now.

Saw that earlier. What becomes of mrs. Potato head?

Quote from: Caomhaoin on February 25, 2021, 08:13:00 PM

Hank Azaria did the same with Apu a few years back, though I think that was due to complaints. If all of the racial stereotypes in The Simpsons were addressed it'd be a vey short and short-lived programme indeed.