You brute! Get out of the Stone Age. Men are women and women are men, you Nazi.

Couldn't give a fuck about it's sexuality but fair play to the judge for giving 15 years. The sentences for rape over here are way too fucking lenient.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on January 19, 2021, 05:54:46 PM
You brute! Get out of the Stone Age. Men are women and women are men, you Nazi.

Don't you mean TERF?

Had to look up terf. I was far better off not knowing.

#1700 January 19, 2021, 07:30:52 PM Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 07:57:42 PM by Kurt Cocaine
......\m/.....

I see some dutch tart has made some gender neutral playing cards.

I'd say there's still more decks of playing cards with Dutch tarts on them in the world than there are gender neutral ones, don't worry yourselves lads.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on January 19, 2021, 08:03:52 PM
I'd say there's still more decks of playing cards with Dutch tarts on them in the world than there are gender neutral ones, don't worry yourselves lads.

You're not wrong, ever see some of the postcards they sell in Amsterdam, right on the main street? Some filthy flange on display there.

Quote from: astfgyl on January 19, 2021, 06:54:54 PM

They're getting rid of the Terf now i thought?

Quote from: Blackout on January 19, 2021, 08:36:01 PM
Quote from: astfgyl on January 19, 2021, 06:54:54 PM

They're getting rid of the Terf now i thought?

Phasing it out real soon hopefully.

Speaking of decks of cards the brother had one with stills from animal farm on it when we were young lads. Iirc the mother caught him with it

I'm taking it's not the george orwell film  :laugh:

Yeah. Some deck.

It was so far ahead of its time in terms of equality. Will we ever be so enlightened again probably not.

https://twitter.com/HMcEntee/status/1348660070436007936

Food for thought re equality, although the responses from both sides are predictable. I think myself that an all-inclusive recruitment ad could do with being less exclusive in it's inclusivity.