Right, it's drink o'clock and I bid you all a good Saturday evening. Even you leftie gobshites.... Xx

You'll be back with a few scoopíns on board, no doubt about it :)

I have a drinks zoom with mates at 8. Gonna get messy.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on January 02, 2021, 04:25:14 PM
Mugz sent me a PM once telling me not to engage with Chris (assuming I'd never come across him) because he was (and I quote) a mid level sociopath who has been terrorising three versions of this board for 20 years 😂

He sent me some decent ones as well and then got paranoid about the answers, thought they were somehow Masonic symbols.

Still think he was good craic around the board though, I didn't mind him at all.

What happened to ducky?

Quote from: Ollkiller on January 02, 2021, 07:05:37 PM

New Year's was an 8 hour, 3 time zone zoom here; it got very messy but was great. After you click share screen, if you go to the advanced tab you can click to share audio, which means one person can act as DJ and it really fleshes out zooms as sesh substitute.

Quote from: astfgyl on January 02, 2021, 07:12:22 PM
Still think he was good craic around the board though, I didn't mind him at all.

Yeah I thought he was good fun too. If anything, just trying to make heads or tails of what he was getting at was a laugh.

Found myself typing the most bizarre phrases into Google.

Stenchy was online here a couple of days ago. He didn't post anything though.
I miss him, ha. Let's just say he was passionate about his music (and imaginary band).

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on January 02, 2021, 07:14:14 PM
Quote from: Ollkiller on January 02, 2021, 07:05:37 PM

New Year's was an 8 hour, 3 time zone zoom here; it got very messy but was great. After you click share screen, if you go to the advanced tab you can click to share audio, which means one person can act as DJ and it really fleshes out zooms as sesh substitute.

Nice one. Getting on that right now.

Quote from: Kurt Cocaine on January 02, 2021, 08:14:07 PM
Think someone mentioned this on this thread...

https://youtu.be/e1aBxdSoPjw

I double dare them to do the same thing, only with Mohammed or Allah.

Quote from: Bigmac on January 02, 2021, 07:33:45 PM
Quote from: astfgyl on January 02, 2021, 07:12:22 PM

Yeah I thought he was good fun too. If anything, just trying to make heads or tails of what he was getting at was a laugh.

Found myself typing the most bizarre phrases into Google.

Lol yeah me as well!

Gardai showing themselves to be as disconnected from reality as I am by worrying about lies being spread in both narratives. There's just no reasoning with them!

QuoteAn Garda Síochána is "very concerned" by "lies" being circulated widely online by "fascists and racists" falsely stating that the dead man, who had mental health problems, had more than 30 criminal convictions.

In fact the 27-year-old had no criminal convictions at all.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/garda-worry-over-nkencho-shooting-lies-39924798.html

Of course, natural disclaimer, it's not impossible that the communist BLM LGBTQ 5G COVID conspiracy has infiltrated to the highest levels of the police and they're lying about the criminal record. Only time will tell. I for one am absolutely shocked to discover that people have in fact been fabricating stuff to make a bad egg immigrant look even worse, it's so...unprecedented, I mean, how could anyone ever possibly have predicted that that might happen unless they paid the mildest amount of attention to similar events of the past?

#1499 January 03, 2021, 07:13:30 PM Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 07:26:54 PM by Caomhaoin
What that article refers to as 'racial tension' is code for tension between the tracksuit wearing tricolour twirlers and the the limp wristed lispy poofs in the black hoodies.