Sorry lads, I'm with the doctor on this one. My missus has zero interest in metal, pretty much most music in general, so I never felt the need to drag her along to a gig knowing she'd probably have a shit time. Like, there's no shortage of activities that you can enjoy as a couple, a gig really isn't at the forefront of these. Fair enough if she's into the music obviously.

Jesus Christ,  who gives a flying fuck.  What are the lot of you on about! Unreal.

Wow, you're a bit of a spastic aren't you? I don't really give a fuck, to be honest. It's just me making a comment, in relation to another comment, in a thread that consists of other comments. I mean, unreal, who gives a fuck about the new Malokarpatan? Apart from people who are into Malokarpatan? Who gives a fuck about ridiculous and unintentionally hilarious music, really? Why bother posting about, you know, stuff in general? Who gives a fuck about stuff? Apart from people who are into stuff? Ridiculous carry-on altogether.

#64 February 01, 2020, 10:40:46 PM Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 10:50:52 PM by Nail_Bombed
Quote from: John Kimble on February 01, 2020, 10:17:23 PMWho gives a fuck about stuff? Apart from people who are into stuff?

And there we have it, really. That's pretty much everyone, not just your die hard metalheads. Fact is, everyone's a nerd about something, whether it's metal, football, mathematics, nature, books etc... it's just the outliers that will get the attention, deservedly or not. This statement is not meant to give vent that people should rein in, far from it: nerdism is to be celebrated, I believe - else we'd have a fairly beige existence without some dedicated and inspiring individuals. (This statement could also be considered to be driving a keyboard while UTI, so feel free to take all of this with a heap of salt).

Quote from: Eoin McLove on February 01, 2020, 10:00:27 PM
Jesus Christ,  who gives a flying fuck.  What are the lot of you on about! Unreal.

;D ;D Nice

YOU ARE ALL UNTROO... LEAVE THE FUCKING HALL!!!!    :abbath: :abbath: :abbath: :abbath:

Quote from: Aborted on February 01, 2020, 11:20:41 PM
YOU ARE ALL UNTROO... LEAVE THE FUCKING HALL!!!!    :abbath: :abbath: :abbath: :abbath:

Brother Of Metal - whence cometh the accusation of untr00ness? It is bred in the veins, nay, my very essence! /s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaXzcTrY0Vg

#68 February 01, 2020, 11:33:32 PM Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 11:35:34 PM by Aborted
Quote from: Nail_Bombed on February 01, 2020, 11:28:43 PM
Quote from: Aborted on February 01, 2020, 11:20:41 PM

Brother Of Metal - whence cometh the accusation of untr00ness? It is bred in the veins, nay, my very essence! /s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaXzcTrY0Vg

Brother... tho can readeth all abooteth...

https://youtu.be/l_WMHg8c_4I

:laugh: Double Manowar posting FTW. Edit: aha, editing goblins arrived. I approve also of the metal that is true from Dream Evil. :abbath:

Fuck all.of yis, I'm not even into anything too underground but I really like that people are. Long live the church burners, life would be truly awful without them.

#71 February 02, 2020, 07:40:39 AM Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 07:57:16 AM by Caomhaoin
'Andy is sound, he's just too fond of the internet' - a well known musician from Dublin. Don't be too harsh on him, John.

My woman has the worlds worst taste in music (she went to Brian Adams in December) but I couldn't be bothered trying to 'convert' her. I took the car out yesterday and she had left a pen drive with 'mike and the mechanics' in the USB port. Mike and the mechanics and not a hint of irony boyz.

Choking Deafheaven fans is something every real man should do. In fact I don't think you can be a real man unless you've choked at least four Deafheaven fans to death.

You might enjoy it but I would disagree on it being good (such is being human), but the image of some dude trying to choke people at a deafheaven show is absolutely hilarious to me