#75 April 04, 2019, 09:45:47 PM Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 11:07:47 PM by stevie-0

Seems like too much of a coincidence to be having all these separate health issues one after another. I reckon there's more to it than what we've been told.

I reckon this is him finished. Second time cancelling, whose gonna risk booking hotels and transportation now?

But yeah, priest need to ditch him and do their own tour.

Yeah can't see him ever fulfilling these dates to be honest. Had held out after the initial cancellation to see how things would pan out but I've emailed Ticketmaster about a refund after that announcement.

There's a sense of deja vu here with what happened with Lemmy!! No way these shows are happening.

what happens all the money from ticket sales, i guess about 1.4 million Euro, between now and 2020 or whenever?

do ticketmaster just get to sit on it and make some free interest?

Quote from: heyjoe on April 11, 2019, 10:22:03 PM
what happens all the money from ticket sales, i guess about 1.4 million Euro, between now and 2020 or whenever?

do ticketmaster just get to sit on it and make some free interest?

Yep. That's why they haven't automatically issued refunds and are telling everyone to hold on to their tickets.

#84 April 23, 2019, 01:35:04 PM Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 11:05:41 PM by stevie-0

The original Facebook event was also marked as cancelled today so obviously theres some plan in place.

This whole thing is beyond a fucking shambles.  Because that new date was on his official Facebook page this morning we went and booked a hotel straight away (free Cancelation of course) and now the event page has vanished. ARRRGGGHHH >:(

Quote from: Winter Doom on April 23, 2019, 07:08:15 PM
This whole thing is beyond a fucking shambles.  Because that new date was on his official Facebook page this morning we went and booked a hotel straight away (free Cancelation of course) and now the event page has vanished. ARRRGGGHHH >:(

Booking anything around an Ozzy gig is a bit of a risk at this stage.

Seems to be confirmed for 2nf Feb now. No mention of whether original tickets are still valid.

#89 April 29, 2019, 01:41:32 PM Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 11:05:19 PM by stevie-0