Is there much on in Dublin tomorrow night rock/metal wise? I'm heading down anyway as my travel and hotel are non refundable.

Quote from: Winter Doom on January 29, 2019, 03:27:48 PM
Is there much on in Dublin tomorrow night rock/metal wise? I'm heading down anyway as my travel and hotel are non refundable.
Happened to a few of us when the  Nile/ Behemoth tour was hitting Dublin years back,they couldn't  travel over on the ferry,crossing  was to rough.Ended up out in Dublin midweek on the absolute batter,better than any gig!

Enjoy the session!

Cheers! Be a wander into a few of the rock bars anyhow.

Quote from: Winter Doom on January 29, 2019, 03:27:48 PM

Club Hell is still going ahead in O'Reilly's

The whole tour is postponed on doctor's advice. I can see it being cancelled rather than rescheduled

They’re talking about rescheduling for September with JP still on the bill.

QuoteThey're talking about rescheduling for September with JP still on the bill

Chortle.

Handing money over for an Ozzy ticket is akin to blowing the rent money on magic beans from a friendly old man.

Quote from: Winter Doom on January 29, 2019, 04:54:37 PM

"a few"?? There's not exactly many  ;D

I emailed ticketmaster looking for a refund, but I got a generic response along the lines of "not entitled to a refund as tickets were purchased more than 72 hours previously".

Will it be easier to get a refund once a rescheduled date is announced?

Quote from: mazzy maz on January 30, 2019, 02:00:34 PM
I emailed ticketmaster looking for a refund, but I got a generic response along the lines of "not entitled to a refund as tickets were purchased more than 72 hours previously".

Will it be easier to get a refund once a rescheduled date is announced?

That's odd. I Emailed them this morning and within half an hour I got a reply saying

"Thank you for your email.

Good news! We have cancelled your booking now. These tickets are now void.

The refund will take 5-7 working days to appear back on the card used to make the purchase. "

Quote from: Cú on January 30, 2019, 03:04:09 PM

That's odd. I Emailed them this morning and within half an hour I got a reply saying

"Thank you for your email.

Good news! We have cancelled your booking now. These tickets are now void.

The refund will take 5-7 working days to appear back on the card used to make the purchase. "

Got same thing, need beer money for Steel Panther  who coincidentally were playing Crazy Train in their sets quite recently  :laugh:

Quote from: Pentagrimes on January 30, 2019, 09:17:24 AM
Quote from: Winter Doom on January 29, 2019, 04:54:37 PM

"a few"?? There's not exactly many  ;D
Ended up in The Foggy Dew pished most of the night.

#57 February 01, 2019, 01:46:39 PM Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 11:15:22 PM by stevie-0

Quote from: stevie-0 on February 01, 2019, 01:46:39 PM
Shit part is ticketmaster keep the booking fee. Happened me a couple years ago with Sabbath cancelling in Rotterdam.  How they justify that Ive no idea.

I was expecting them to do the same, but I checked my bank this morning and I got every cent back. Maybe they got in trouble for it in the past.

its looking like the European tour will be rescheduled starting in September, 7 months away  :-\  actually not too bothered now!