Fuck Dickinson.  Priest are still making decent music, unlike some.

Judas Priest are absolute shite.
Dickinson can say what he wants about them, Maiden shit all over JP.

My power ranger would kick your power ranger right in the power ranger

Quote from: ldj on February 24, 2020, 05:11:27 PM
Maiden and Priest need to get their shit together and do a double header before it's too late.

Wouldn't be anything in it for Maiden.

The irony of it all, it that Iron Maiden have an album in my top 5 of all time, while Priest don't, so not a Maiden hater by any means, but fuck Dickinson in this instance....

Quote from: The Heretic on March 09, 2020, 02:15:16 PM
The irony of it all, it that Iron Maiden have an album in my top 5 of all time, while Priest don't, so not a Maiden hater by any means, but fuck Dickinson in this instance....

ah he's not having a go at Halford,just laughing at the absurdity of putting 3 words of a chorus from a bands biggest hit on a prompter.

Quote from: northside hoop on March 09, 2020, 02:22:46 PM

ah he's not having a go at Halford,just laughing at the absurdity of putting 3 words of a chorus from a bands biggest hit on a prompter.

no more absurd than a surplus to requirements spa dancing 3rd guitarist...

Quote from: northside hoop on March 09, 2020, 02:22:46 PM

Seventh son of a seventh son

bruce can repeat a lot too :)

#175 August 17, 2020, 11:24:43 PM Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 11:35:11 PM by Stormbringer
We know it's never going to happen but anyone tell me what's the official line cancelled or rescheduled?

Quote from: Stormbringer on August 17, 2020, 11:24:43 PM
We know it's never going to happen but anyone tell me what's the official line cancelled or rescheduled?

Yep, come on priest, get a UK tour organised before its too late

Ticketmaster say it's going ahead and are still selling tickets...

But I saw Ozzy interviewed a few days ago and he is a frail old man. His deterioration over the last few months is quite bad.

I can't see him being fit for this gig, or being alive for a rescheduled one next year.

#178 September 01, 2020, 07:41:23 AM Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 07:46:15 AM by Hank Hill
There's not a chance  this will happen. Ticketmaster and Sharon are sitting on the interest that the ticket sales have generated.
Wouldn't be surprised if they reschedule it to 2022 so they can prolong this saga even longer.

When was this orginaly supposed to happen? Was it February 2019?